Bbb4 Videos

John4cars

I am currently uploading all of the videos that were taken with my camera on YouTube. There are 65 videos in all so it will take all night to do. The awards ceremony is over 15 minutes so I will need to separate it in two videos before I can load it. I am also burning all 10 gigs to a couple of DVDs and then I can burn more for the competitors if you all want. That way you have the better quality videos. Not HD by any means but better than what they will look like on YouTube.

I am currently uploading all of the videos that were taken with my camera on YouTube. There are 65 videos in all so it will take all night to do. The awards ceremony is over 15 minutes so I will need to separate it in two videos before I can load it. I am also burning all 10 gigs to a couple of DVDs and then I can burn more for the competitors if you all want. That way you have the better quality videos. Not HD by any means but better than what they will look like on YouTube.

I would greatly appreciate a DVD!

I'd love a DVD too John! It's probably going to be the last time I see myself bending in a long time.

I would love one. Just let us know how much $you need for it. Thanks John!

If you go to my YouTube page there are about 16 out of 65 videos up. The have been uploading all night. They are just listed as 1-65. I will rename them later when they finish.

BBB4 Vids Click here

Awesome John!!! Did you not get Chad's medley? Was it too fast for your camera? :laugh:D

If you go to my YouTube page there are about 16 out of 65 videos up. The have been uploading all night. They are just listed as 1-65. I will rename them later when they finish.

BBB4 Vids Click here

Awesome John!!! Did you not get Chad's medley? Was it too fast for your camera? :laugh:D

That must be the case for mine as well :fear

Lol. I got it. But you just have to wait until videos 55 through 65 finish uploading. Not sure when that will be.

Lol. I got it. But you just have to wait until videos 55 through 65 finish uploading. Not sure when that will be.

Ah man :cry

What the hell is this jibberish?

Should we make a "Coulter rule" from now on that the items must be lifted with the hands not the knees and thighs? :tongue:laugh

Should we make a "Coulter rule" from now on that the items must be lifted with the hands not the knees and thighs? :tongue:laugh

I know you're kidding, but seriously, I was standing to the side of Zach when he did his medley and in my opinion he went to great trouble to avoid pushing it up with his knees and thighs. It looked a bit different from that front angle, the side was a more accurate view I think.

Shut up Matt, that was hard :blush I could've pushed them up with my thighs like a few others, but I didn't :cool

1. Zach put his big balls on and did the medley barefoot :blink

2. I agree with Ben, he went to great effort not to use the knees and I kept wanting to look away because I just knew he was gonna slip and drop that thing with the bottom lip/base slicing his toes off

I know you're kidding, but seriously, I was standing to the side of Zach when he did his medley and in my opinion he went to great trouble to avoid pushing it up with his knees and thighs. It looked a bit different from that front angle, the side was a more accurate view I think.

I have to make fun of Zach, it's part of the rivalry :cool I know he wasn't, as I saw him regrip it every time to avoid doing that. And I don't remember anyone pushing it up using their thighs, but I could be remembering wrong.

I have to make fun of Zach, it's part of the rivalry :cool I know he wasn't, as I saw him regrip it every time to avoid doing that. And I don't remember anyone pushing it up using their thighs, but I could be remembering wrong.

I dipped my hands in the stickum John had sitting there on the platforms so I could avoid using my legs. I guess I didn't put enough on for the axle though.

I don't either, but I didn't want to sound like a nancy and just end the post with "that was hard" :laugh

Shut up Matt, that was hard :blush I could've pushed them up with my thighs like a few others, but I didn't :cool

i have to stick up for you :D you have the grip strength but your arm length and height kept you from flying through that medley and in the future do more shoulder shrugs and upright rows you were straight arm lifting and ran out of height

I wasn't talking of any cheating (that obviously wasn't happening) I just meant the implements. They look lame. But upon further inspection...also difficult...correct?

I wasn't talking of any cheating (that obviously wasn't happening) I just meant the implements. They look lame. But upon further inspection...also difficult...correct?

Well the Axle was clearly crazy difficult. The first 3 weren't too bad, but they weren't lame.

Looks like all 65 vidoes are now up!

Awesome John!!! Thanks for not getting my tearing medley, now no one has to know how terrible I did ;)