Armwrestler's Near You

big nasty

I went to Joplin Mo. to do some work on my dad's widow's house so got on to the website to see if anyone was close to Joplin and bang there was. I got together with a guy named Justin Mynatt right there in Joplin a real solid 198er he called a couple of buddy's and we had a blast. Got to his place around 7:30 saturday night and did'nt leave until 11:15. We pulled and did some gripper's I did alittle bending for them and traded alot of training tip's thank's Bob Brown for posting this site.

Justin is a great guy and very strong. He came down and trained with us last week and we had a great time. :rock

I found someone too who I hope to train with sometimes. And he trains with someone else who is about 15 lbs. lighter than me but is pretty good.

Justin is a great guy and very strong. He came down and trained with us last week and we had a great time. :rock

Hey Scott he said he had a good time with you guy's said you tore him up pretty good with a marathon session. He said he is pulling in the 198 ROTN on saturday so we did'nt pull to hard had some fun with his buddy's though you are right he has a real strong wrist and hand he slammed Ben's easy #3. I thought about coming up and watching but two weekend's away from home in a row won't fly around my house HAHAHA !!!!!!!