Anyone Who Wouldn't Mind Answering All My Lil ?'s

endymion88

i just need someone or someones who wouldn't mind answering all my little questions about grip training i've been weightlifting for a while and know minor things but i also wouldn't want to spam this board with stuff nobody wants to see so any experienced grippers that could help me out and senda pm saying it's ok for me to bombard you with my questions would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I always got a lot of great advice by asking on the open boards, so I don't think you'll run into a big problem with asking.

(You are free to bombard me with questions, but I'm probably not one of the experts you're looking for)

A lot of us would also love to hear the answers to your questions, as they are ones we might want to ask ourselves, or the answers are just plain helpful. Fire away

If you made the post you might as well have added the questions too. This is the gripboard man, even the experts discover new tricks sometimes. Ask as many questions as you want.

That's it! Somebody needs to bring the grip hotline out of retirement, maybe with some kind of like Gripper phone or something.

Ask away!

You're more than welcome to ask away here on the board. But spend some time reading all (well maybe not all of them) of the old posts. Most questions have been discussed several times with some good input by lots of different people. I often spend an hour or so going back and reading old topics - I've learned a lot that way.