Denis Cyplenkov Compilation

craigzooka

Hey guys. I decided to try and catalogue all the Denis footage on youtube. I created a blog post with all the videos I could find and their descriptions. Also, if you know of any footage I missed, go ahead and toss me a link and I will include it.

armsports.blogspot.com

must be disgusting to pull against him. no matter what u do he just stands there smirking and staring. then take u down... yay :p

Beast. It's hilarious how he just kind of holds the guy there nonchalantly and then is like "Well mabye I better end this" and slams him

I think www.ironword.ru has some more videos.

its completly disordered and you are missing 2,3 videos...

Thanks for letting me know. I was kind of unsure about the order. I can very easily change the order of the videos. I just need to know what order, chronologically, they are supposed to be in, then I will change them so they are correct. Also, if you can provide any links to videos I missed, I will be happy to add them. I have trouble navigating armbets and ironworld.ru, since they are in a different language.

its completly disordered and you are missing 2,3 videos...

Thanks for letting me know. I was kind of unsure about the order. I can very easily change the order of the videos. I just need to know what order, chronologically, they are supposed to be in, then I will change them so they are correct. Also, if you can provide any links to videos I missed, I will be happy to add them. I have trouble navigating armbets and ironworld.ru, since they are in a different language.

First is the one of him killing everybody at the tournament. Then is him training with Alexey Voevoda. Then training/supermatch with Artem Klimenko. Then him beating Pushkar, then him beating Semrenko, last (and the only video you missed that I can think of) is him training with his armwrestling coach, the new one from last month. Can find it on here.

First is the one of him killing everybody at the tournament. Then is him training with Alexey Voevoda. Then training/supermatch with Artem Klimenko. Then him beating Pushkar, then him beating Semrenko, last (and the only video you missed that I can think of) is him training with his armwrestling coach, the new one from last month. Can find it on here.

I think I have the order correct now. Is there any chance you happen to know a way to find out the dates that these videos took place on?

Edited by craigzook

and the other videos which is missed is the first ever video from 2005.

http://www.armpower.net/?page=armtube&fid=176

I watched this link over NE board before. Dennis looked normal size here, and his hand was also normal size. I know you can grown big muscle elsewhere on your body, but how can you grow your hand so large? and to an extend his his too?

In the video he looks like 100-110kg to me BUT i couldn't say his hand looks smaller... Actually we do not get a good look at them...

But i was asking me, we just saw the proove that he armwrestled before and we saw the video with Voevoda too in 2008 at the beginnig of his "career" and THERE we see that he didn't had a clue about the technique... SO back in 2005, did he armwrestled just like that ? Just without much training or technical knowledge ? cause once you know about the technique you wouldn't forget it anymore.. ?!

Him beating semerenko is before pushkar if I recall correctly

No it was at the same event AFTER both cyplenkov (with Pushkar) and semerenko with an other guy had there matches. Both won 6 : 0 if i remember right.

But Cyplenkov had a Left handed and Semerenko a Right handed... So Semerekno wasn't a 100% anymore..

In the video he looks like 100-110kg to me BUT i couldn't say his hand looks smaller... Actually we do not get a good look at them...

But i was asking me, we just saw the proove that he armwrestled before and we saw the video with Voevoda too in 2008 at the beginnig of his "career" and THERE we see that he didn't had a clue about the technique... SO back in 2005, did he armwrestled just like that ? Just without much training or technical knowledge ? cause once you know about the technique you wouldn't forget it anymore.. ?!

I thought I heard somewhere that he weighed 280 lbs. back then (127 kg) and I would believe that... he looks pretty big! Also in 2005 he easily beat Taras, right handed, even with his poor technique. Here is a pic:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2715/d1531987ic6.jpg

I could see Cyplenkov weighing 280 lbs. there. I also heard that Cyplenkov started armwrestling before he did strongman, don't know what year but guys were saying he weighed 154 lbs. and armwrestled for just a little while, then started doing strongman and is now returning to armwrestling. I think they said it was in 2003 that he weighed 154 lbs.