Ironmind Coc#3.5 Sertification

Juha Harju

Hi everybody!

I´m not sure is this right place to write this post. Forgive me if I wrote this wrong place. :blush

Here in Finland we have next weekend ( 3-5.10 2008 ) Fitness Expo happening. And in that happening I try to certificate Ironmind Captains Of Crush #3.5 gripper. Today was my last grip training before certification. I didn´t do very well with grippers today but 2 hands pinch lift went great! I did new Finnish Record 104kg.

Here is the video

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juha Harju

• Teemu I

• Booyah!!!

• ewokhugo

Hi everybody!

I´m not sure is this right place to write this post. Forgive me if I wrote this wrong place. :blush

Here in Finland we have next weekend ( 3-5.10 2008 ) Fitness Expo happening. And in that happening I try to certificate Ironmind Captains Of Crush #3.5 gripper. Today was my last grip training before certification. I didn´t do very well with grippers today but 2 hands pinch lift went great! I did new Finnish Record 104kg.

Here is the video

So close on the #3.5. :cool

Congratulations on the Finnish Record! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks!! :happy :happy

Now I hope my Certification goes well at next weekend. :whistel

Awesome work on the pinch and all my best with certification!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Awesome pinch!

And all the best with your cert attempt. :rock

Very strong all around grip. You have a good chance to get the cert if you maybe get the card in there little faster or have a better day in crush. I'm sure you'll be pumped up so who knows what can happen. Good luck still waiting to see the first 'real 3.5 cert' hope you can get it.

You post a Finnish Record AFTER a 3.5 attempt??? You have my ultimate respect!

Thanks! :bow

At first I usually train grippers and then pinch.

For everybody :

I´m so happy because you all are supporting me so hard for this certification. :cool:happy

I promise I do my best !!!! :devil

Good luck with your certification!

And congrats to your PR!

Ps. do you know this guy?

Good luck with your certification!

And congrats to your PR!

Ps. do you know this guy?

Thanks Martin !! :cool

Yes, I know this guy from you tube. He is IPF powerlifter and good benchpresser. Superhurri alias Freddy. He lives in Åland and trains at pighouse with his friends. You know him too, dont you? :D

Hyvä menestys , ja koska l; koska usea tähän aari asianomainen te jälkisäädös olla edellä jotta todistaa model after 3.5!

Thank you very much! :)

Hello!

My Certification is over and I missed it. :cry Warm up went very good but I didn´t have enough grip power to close Coc#3.5. Now I must train more with my grippers and become stronger. Thanks everybody for supporting me.

Here is video of myfailed Certification

Will not be a problem next time my friend! We could possibly do a double cert next time. :)

I'm sorry that you missed it but that was a really strong attempt!. You looked like a wild animal and I know you are training very hard to maintain that impressive hand strength, my respect! You'll get it very soon, no doubt at all! Keep it up!

Will not be a problem next time my friend! We could possibly do a double cert next time. :)

Thanks Teemu! :cool

I'm sorry that you missed it but that was a really strong attempt!. You looked like a wild animal and I know you are training very hard to maintain that impressive hand strength, my respect! You'll get it very soon, no doubt at all! Keep it up!

Thanks for your words Klesen! :)

congrats for all your effort!

u have the heart and the strenght to do better next time!

Teemu will add(EVEN) more motivation for the cert next time i am sure!

Excellent Pinching. Good luck with your certification.