First Date With The Brutal Bastard

tja

Thanks TheWriter for the trade :rock This was awesome steel, unbelievably hard. Very tough kink, felt as hard as shiny for me there. Took me maybe 30 minutes wall clock time, doing some other stuff when resting for the next hit. Feels good to be back to DO bending and having wrists fine again!

Picture of the result: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7937

Really good job, but i dont think ur measureing it correctly. To acount for the off centerness the shorter end should still be at the top of the tape.

Great job Joonas!!! By sheer numbers, the Brutal bastards are 515 and a Shiny is around 545. It's very understandable they felt similar, because they are!!! NICE!

Nice! I haven't been able to do more than warp those lately, so I'm impressed.

Thanks guys! And Greek, thanks for pointing out the bad measurement, I was too exited and did it sloppy. I checked it again properly, and it's just at the two inch mark.

Nice Job those are very hard!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks guys! And Greek, thanks for pointing out the bad measurement, I was too exited and did it sloppy. I checked it again properly, and it's just at the two inch mark.

ya i figured it was still under