The #3 Goes Down

big nasty

The last time I was at Ben's he loaned me his 146lb #3 to work with and close. I had been working with it for a while and had closed it within the width of a piece of paper a number of time's but just no cigar. I had closed it a couple of time in 3 different workout's but it was'nt what I call a good close no question close. But tonight I did a good warm up and got 3 good MMS closes it kind of sureal I have been work on this for 4 year's I don't think it has sunk in yet. I know to some this not a big deal but but I have thousand's of closes and hour's of training in those 3 closes I MUST BE NUT'S !!!!!!!! :blink

Sweet Job way to stick to it!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Way to go Jason :rock:rock :rock

Now, get going on that 190lb #3 :D

A man has to know his limitation's don't tell Gazza !!!!!! :D

Way to go Jason :rock:rock :rock

Now, get going on that 190lb #3 :D

A man has to know his limitation's don't tell Gazza !!!!!! :D

:laugh

thats awesome Jason!

Does it really take that long to close a #3? If you actually have been training for that long, I have a lot of respect for you. Hopefully you'll be on the cert list soon.

Does it really take that long to close a #3? If you actually have been training for that long, I have a lot of respect for you. Hopefully you'll be on the cert list soon.

Man don't take away from his accomplishment, the #3 is a lifetime goal for many. I don't think he has focused just on grippers either, he is an all around strong grip guy.

Great job man. Also whats this talk of a 190lb #3?! That is ridiculous!! That must be the highest calibrated #3 so far.

Edited by shizen

Congratulations, Jason! That right there is what it's all about. :rock

Congrats! That's my big goal right now :fear

Edited by The Writer

Man don't take away from his accomplishment, the #3 is a lifetime goal for many. I don't think he has focused just on grippers either, he is an all around strong grip guy.

Great job man. Also whats this talk of a 190lb #3?! That is ridiculous!! That must be the highest calibrated #3 so far.

The 190 lb #3 is jason's "Heartbreaker" #3 and yes it is BY FAR the highest ever cal'd.

Congrats Jason!!! It wasn't too long ago that I first closed my 145 #3, you're gaining on me bro :D

The 190 lb #3 is jason's "Heartbreaker" #3 and yes it is BY FAR the highest ever cal'd.

Congrats Jason!!! It wasn't too long ago that I first closed my 145 #3, you're gaining on me bro :D

What Derek said. I believe it had a 3.5" spread or something ridiculous like that. He also has a #4 that in the 250lb range, I believe. Lucky :dry;)

Way to go! I long to close that one.

Tim

believe it or not, this is EXTREMELY inspiring to me. to know, that someone worked for 4 years to and he progressed! i used to not think it was possible to progress unless you do it quickly.

Congrats Big Nasty!!!!! I am also hoping to get my #3 by tear 4 you inspirational Bastard :D

Congrats! :rock:rock:rock

I do really thank everyone for there kind comment's and for some to say I inspired is humbling. I guess for me the journey is what I live for that's why goal's are so important for me know I have to set a new one CCS I guess and start working on my harder #3's. And yes Josh grippers shmippers I can can still do my parlor trick !!!!

I loved just reading this thread. You must be on a great buzz my man, well done for the hard work and your faith in yourself. You know you will ccs the #3 soon.

Way to go Nasty!!!

Hard, consitent work always pays off.

Mighty Joe :D