Latest Attempt On My 3.27 Hg350

Magnus

oh man, you're close on that thing! I thought you closed the HG300 not long ago.

Thanks, man :) Yes, I closed the 300 about 2 weeks ago, but it's a hard 300 that's nearly as hard as this...it's only about 6lb easier (3.17). Man, I was fighting with that thing for months...

Dang that's close!

Thanks, Luke.

I'm curious to see how far you are on an actual CoC #3. Do you have one? This was good attempt you should have fought with it a little longer.

I've got one on the way...I traded Luke for my BBE.

Oil that thing man, the creaking is hurting my ears :D Nice attempt, pretty wide set too

:blush

Thanks

Very close...definitely good progress and you're a lot stronger than me. Six months ago I thought the #2.5 was impossible :D

I am a little curious about whether you've retested the grippers to see if they're sesoning down. I guessed my HG 300 was close to a #3 level when it was new, but when I started training with it more, it got easier fast. I had thought it was much harder than my RB 260N, but I ended up closing the HG first, and it is definitely easier now. I'm not saying you're not that strong, but if I didn't have the RB's I might have been fooled into thinking I was getting stronger than I was.

Very close...definitely good progress and you're a lot stronger than me. Six months ago I thought the #2.5 was impossible :D

I am a little curious about whether you've retested the grippers to see if they're sesoning down. I guessed my HG 300 was close to a #3 level when it was new, but when I started training with it more, it got easier fast. I had thought it was much harder than my RB 260N, but I ended up closing the HG first, and it is definitely easier now. I'm not saying you're not that strong, but if I didn't have the RB's I might have been fooled into thinking I was getting stronger than I was.

Thanks, Matt!

And, just because I figured somebody was gonna ask and so it was completely accurate, I calibrated it 5 times last night before I posted this topic, and I was extremely careful with everything. The lowest number I got was 165.96(the strap was actually hanging over the front of the handle by about 1-2mm on that one), which is the rating I'm sticking with, and the highest was a around 168, so you can see they were pretty consistent. And I calibrated and marked the plates, as well.

Edited by Magnus

Good luck on certifying the #3. If you manage to close the HG350 you'll be close to getting on the COC cert list.

He is close now but to see how close he is probably need to TNS the #3 he gets to be really ready. No reason not to go into a cert not being fully prepared.

Sounds like a pretty professional operation. Good luck on the #3 :cool