The Comeback!

Bob Lipinski

Hahahaha, I posted elsewhere about the nerve disease thing I had in my shoulder. First workout back bending in god knows how long- Maybe 6 months, I forget. Took some time off for the MI comp, then got hit with the nerve trouble.

Couldn't finish a bastard! Really weak at the kink, didn't work this ROM much lately because I had lots of shoulder pain there. Got an offcenter 7" square without much trouble.

We'll see how things go. Might buy some steel today to cut into 8" lengths. Not gonna go hardcore, but I should at least be able to do a bastard!

Hahahaha, I posted elsewhere about the nerve disease thing I had in my shoulder. First workout back bending in god knows how long- Maybe 6 months, I forget. Took some time off for the MI comp, then got hit with the nerve trouble.

Couldn't finish a bastard! Really weak at the kink, didn't work this ROM much lately because I had lots of shoulder pain there. Got an offcenter 7" square without much trouble.

We'll see how things go. Might buy some steel today to cut into 8" lengths. Not gonna go hardcore, but I should at least be able to do a bastard!

Good luck with it Bob! Definitely go for 8"x5/16 CRS first and you'll kill it I'm sure. Just cut it down from there and your flexibility/strength will come back pretty quick... I hope so anyway ;)

Good to hear it Bob! Now that you're a LOT lighter and most likely more flexible than you were a year ago...I think some serious steel will meet its maker.

HMMM, Bob, have you thought about dabbling in a bit if DU Bending? Might be your calling with the Kick A$$ levering you do :rock

Hope all goes well! I'm sure you'll be killing big stuff in no time.

Tim

Also, I might try DU again. I had to quit it a long, long time ago because it hurt my elbows. I think my best was an easy 60d in a washrag back when a washrag was pretty typical padding.

I bought what was labeled "5/16 drill rod". Bent it easy at 8 and 7 inches, turns out it was much smaller than 5/16, probably 9/32. 6.25 inches went down easy with very loose pads, still not doing much to a bastard.

I forgot about all the 70d's I still have. Those are my next target.

I bought what was labeled "5/16 drill rod". Bent it easy at 8 and 7 inches, turns out it was much smaller than 5/16, probably 9/32. 6.25 inches went down easy with very loose pads, still not doing much to a bastard.

I forgot about all the 70d's I still have. Those are my next target.

It'll come back quick Bob!!! Just keep at it!

9/32ish DR labeled as 5/16 huh? Next time take some calipers :online