5/16'' 0-1 Drillrod Medley.......

foxyj75

Just showed the drillrod who's boss!! Vids are loading right now............ :rock :rock :rock

Here's a teaser.........Youtube takes FOREVER!!!

Aftermath of medley!!

FINALLY!!! Here's the vids. Part one is just the measuring, parts 2 and 3 are the bending. Enjoy :cool:rock ! Later!!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

God Bless

Fox <><

That's some serious strength & endurance work :rock

Btw, I saw (in an earlier video of yours) you using one pad folded over and over with the other regularly wrapped in the crushdown and decided to give it a try. It's just great, no spinning of the pads which has been a problem with me. Cheers man!

That's some serious strength & endurance work :rock

Btw, I saw (in an earlier video of yours) you using one pad folded over and over with the other regularly wrapped in the crushdown and decided to give it a try. It's just great, no spinning of the pads which has been a problem with me. Cheers man!

Thanks man!! The pad you see folded in my vids is a piece of 8 x 12 Tandy suede. I love it. It gives you an infinitely thickness-adjustable crush pad, and like you said, doesn't move all around which might make you punch yourself in the face :D:blink !! It really gets me through sticking points by changing the thickness(times it's folded) to change my drive angle slightly on the bar.

Awesome Medley Jeremiah :rock:rock

Thanks Mike! I wanted to go down to the fantastic, but the fact is, it's still kickin' my butt!! :D You really notice the 1/2'' step down

when you get that short with the drill rod 'cause of the big bend radius :blink . I'm sure you could do this medley in your sleep!! :rock :rock I just wanted switch from super-hard max effort bends for a night, and just do something fun!! :D

BTW--Your Psycho's are calling my name!! I'm gonna hit the DU again soon, I have just been training to kill a certain "king" at BBB4!!! :flame

"I'm sure you could do this medley in your sleep!! " Yeah!! But when I woke up they would be wheeling me away on a gurney :D I am looking forward to having another Underhanded Psychotic Bastard Brother :rock:rock

Incredible! I was surprised to see that you started with 7" and went down to 4.5. I would have done it the other way around to save strength. Just goes to show how easy the insane drillrod is for you

:rock:rock:rock

Incredible! I was surprised to see that you started with 7" and went down to 4.5. I would have done it the other way around to save strength. Just goes to show how easy the insane drillrod is for you

I was thinking the same thing. Great bending Foxman! :rock The drillrod has a strange bend characteristic - the radius is larger than even HRS.

That is awesome Jeremiah great work!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

GOOD WORK :rock

Thanks Guys!! :cool:rock :rock Very much appreciated!

You know, I was thinking, it seems that the more I mess with this 0-1 drillrod, the more it reminds me of stainless. It moves pretty smooth up till around 90, then it loads up and gets all springy. It also has this weird bend radius like stainless that makes the crushdown that much harder. In any case, it should help me in my progress toward the insane shiny along with isos on the piece I have stuck at 90.

I was thinking the same thing. Great bending Foxman! :rock The drillrod has a strange bend characteristic - the radius is larger than even HRS.

I think that could be partially attributed to the fact that I have my pads way out on the ends of the bar. If you look on the shorter ones(mag, insane), the radius is much tighter because the pads were closer to the center. :cool

Jeremiah

Thats a superb medley but you should have took the fantastic and psycho down as well your certainly capable but never the less there are not to many doing what you did right the mate keep it up :rock:bow

Time for you to start knocking the 3/8inch medleys out :tongue