Question For Ggc Competitors

cptnamazin

just curious. who'd everyone vote for to win the diesel award?

i was gonna vote for brendan, simply because if there was a prize of equipment involved, i would get to use it every sunday when we train together. :whistel

however, i changed my mind over the course of my hard-fought battle with zach. the kid really gave me a run for my money. its not like we were fighting for a very impressive placing, but our battle literally came down to the last event. we were so close in everything, i was just barely able to squeeze out the 12/100 of a point lead.

so thats why i voted for mr coulter. anyone else?

Pretty much the same reason is why I voted for Chad Woodall.

Bob Sundin's my man. Chad, Jedd, Rex, Eaton, Paul, myself and others are all big strong guys. We're supposed to do this stuff easily. Bob pulls twice his bodyweight on everything. The man is a freak watching what he does. The Diesel award is about giving your all and that man does in my book.

just curious. who'd everyone vote for to win the diesel award?

i was gonna vote for brendan, simply because if there was a prize of equipment involved, i would get to use it every sunday when we train together. :whistel

however, i changed my mind over the course of my hard-fought battle with zach. the kid really gave me a run for my money. its not like we were fighting for a very impressive placing, but our battle literally came down to the last event. we were so close in everything, i was just barely able to squeeze out the 12/100 of a point lead.

so thats why i voted for mr coulter. anyone else?

Awww :cool

I'm not sure I remember exactly. It came down to Durniat and Bob for me. I'm thinking it was Bob that won out simply because he's such a darned nice guy and I still can't figure out where he gets his strength and he trains his arse off. Though Durniat has given me blobs and a ride and he fainted after his mega close(closer than everyone elses) attempt at the 3.5 CCS.