Bending At The Bowling Alley

John4cars

Friday night I met a bunch of my friends at the bowling alley for a buddy's birthday. And I had a couple of friends that wanted to see and try some of my mysterious bending, lol. So I brought my IM bag loaded with IM nails and FBBC stock. Just about everyone tried to bend that night. Everyone was able to bend the 3/16 x 7" round crs. And as usual they all wanted to try to bend more! Even thought I got a rash of sh#t for bringing stuff to bend in the first place. And I have to admit it did look kind of funny will a ton of nails/steel laid out on the counter next to bowling ball bags and shoes.

Everyone thought it was pretty easy until I had them try to bend the IM yellow nails. No one was able to even put a kink in those nails with the exception of one friend that does a manual labor job and he BARELY even put the slightest bend on the bar. After most tried and failed I bent the IM yellow in about 25 seconds or so. I did this a couple of times, mostly after each person couldn't bend it, I took it and crushed it. The thing was I bent a bunch of yellows and blues 3 hours earlier when I had another friend and his family come over for dinner. I just couldn't help it, I had to bend again.

All in all it was a really good time. Not really sure what all the other people thought that weren’t part of our group.

Great job! It's fun isn't it?

Tim

Nice!! I also love to show off for people sometimes. One time my wife's ex-husband was over, and I just happened to totally destroy a 5/16'' bolt in front of him!! :D :D Needless to say, he's very polite to me now!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Nice!! I also love to show off for people sometimes. One time my wife's ex-husband was over, and I just happened to totally destroy a 5/16'' bolt in front of him!! :D :D Needless to say, he's very polite to me now!!!! :rock :rock :rock

:D Now THAT'S a good idea!

Tim

Hilarious! :laugh

I think I would be Polite to you anyway. You look the part without puting th fear of God in him by bending huge stuff! :D I just pick up something Big, make lots of noise, and look scary. :laugh I like it good stuff! :rock