Anyboyd Know What Happened To...

darthsith19

I am wondering about 2 armwrestlers. The first is Taras Ivakin. He was a great armwrestler and even gave Brzenk some good matches, and he beat Pushkar, and beat Devon Larratt, 2 years ago, I believe. I haven't heard anything about him since 2006 however and he has been bumped off Engin Terzi's top 10 in the world chart. I am just wondering if anybody know what happened to him? Does he still armwrestle?

I am also wondering about Bill Brzenk. He was one of the greatest 198 lbs. pullers in the 90's. I haven't heard anything about him or seen any tounament results for him however since the 90's. Did he stop armwrestling? This is something that I have always wondered. Does anybody know?

I heard Bill Brzenk has retired for good from AW

You need to do more research, because Taras has been active. I don't know if in the past 2-3 months, but he has pulled at EAF or WAF recently.

Bill is retired, they say.

John told me at Europa last month that Bill no longer arm wrestles.

I just happen to ask John that because I was wondering myself.

Ironic you bring this topic up.

Mighty Joe

Thanks everybody for telling me about Bill.

You need to do more research, because Taras has been active. I don't know if in the past 2-3 months, but he has pulled at EAF or WAF recently.

Bill is retired, they say.

Really? Is there a reason that Taras is no longer on the top 10 chart, did other people just get better or did something happen to Taras? I thought I heard that he pulled or tore something but I can't remember for sure.

Oh yeah I have one more question if anybody knows, what happened to Pushkar during his match with Voevoda (the one on youtube)? At the end he appears to get hurt, does anybody know what happened? Thanks for all the responses!