Sos grippers

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Guest Harlan Jacobs

I wish I would have bought a few SOS grippers when they where making them. I don't feel like I am making any headway on my #4 at all. I am sure I am , But it's hard to really tell. I know most of us are in the same boat on this. I don't have a good coment to make about this. I just did my gripper workout  and I am just complaining. That ****** #4 JUST FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO TEAR MY HAND APART when I try to do negitives with it. Do I feel beter now ?   Not really !

Harlan,

How far away are you on the #4?  Closing the #4 is a whole other dimension of PAIN.  Are you ready to pay the price?  Do you have a SW?  This helped Joe Kinney (it helped me dominate that #3).  Back off from your training, and take another look at your goals.  You might be missing something!

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Jim- No. I can't hold it shut. I can stop it from opening at about 3/4".

Snott and RSW- I am still about 1" away from clossing. Might as well be a foot. You both are right . I should lookat a machine of kind. I have thought about both ,the gripinator and SW. Maybe I should ask Santa for one ?

Try the Grippinator with the BTR handle for negatives.  Also do closes for that last 1" range of motion.  As I mentioned above you can microload, which is nice.

Robert