Arnold Classic

Ivarboneless

I just received an invitation to compete at the Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge. SWEET. Last year Chris Chandler was the youngest competitor at 21yrs old, I'll be 19 at the time of the competition....bringing youth to the game :rock .

I'll be pulling 154's (Arnold Classic is only right hand). Man I'm getting thrown in the big pond with the big fish FAST. This year's Arnold Classic 154 results read RJ Molinere/Vazgen/Corey Miller/Roger Nowatske those are some STRONG dudes.

Unfortunately this opportunity comes at an extremely bad time, I have no table or training partner anymore now that I'm at college. I'm going to have to get innovative. Qualified for the WAF World Championships then off to the Arnolds....what a year. Pssst....bodyweight training is awesome :tongue

I'm really excited...THIS IS AWESOME! Now where to get the money :help

Hope to see some gripboard members there!

Congratulations! Work very hard to prepare for this. I just saw RJ and Corey Miller compete here in Utah and they are a couple of monsters! Take advantage of this opportunity and do your best. Good luck!

Awesome stuff, bro. This will be a great experience and why shouldn't you surprise again :rock

Congratulations! See ya there!

What's that like 6 solid months...? Tear it up, man... I guess I don't know how well you know the city you're going to school in but take a serious look around, there just me be some me motha's pullin' somewhere.

I'm going to kentucky in Novemeber to try and qualify

for Arnold. I'm pulling 198's.

Where you at in Texas? I live 60 miles east of Dallas and pull

and train some guys every Sunday. Would love to have you over.

Mighty Joe

Congratulations! Work very hard to prepare for this. I just saw RJ and Corey Miller compete here in Utah and they are a couple of monsters! Take advantage of this opportunity and do your best. Good luck!

Corey Miller is the MOST IMPRESSIVE 154 I've seen in 20 years.

The only guys who could touch him at Europa 08 were Brzenk

and Lindley Keating. He flashed all comers.

Doesn't look strong at all. Nice guy too.

His hand set up is unique as he showed it to me. I've been working

with it and beat others easily I normally struggle with. I've never

seen his technique before in 20+ years. It would be real hard to explain

so I won't even try. All I know is if you pull him you better be ready to stop

his hit and then worry about beating him. He's so fast I couldn't even get a

picture. He's for REAL!!! He's already beat RJ so I don't know about the others

including yourself.

Mighty Joe

I agree. Corey is amazing and doesn't look like he'd be as dangerous as he is. I don't mean any disrespect by that. He just looks like a slender, athletic dude. His power on the table is incredible. I've never had the opportunity to speak with him, just a quick congratulations after he beat RJ.

What, no training partners in Texas? Here's what you do, go to a steakhouse, find a big guy and tell him he can't eat steak for crap and that you challenge him to armwrestle. Bet him a Texas penny ($100) and then whup him. Instant training and money to buy a table! Seriously there should be tons of students willing to help train, you could put a poster advertising for partners.

Thanks a lot guys :cool .

I was also in Utah and saw how strong RJ and Corey are. I've felt Corey's power twice now (USAF nationals, and Europa), and it is intimidating. I feel comfortable gripping up with Corey, I just need to prepare for that speed and power. Don't think he's just fast, believe me he is strong too. Haven't pulled RJ yet.

Corey and RJ are both standup guys. They both gave me loads of advice. Corey took the time to show me multiple techniques ect, and RJ and I talked armwrestling for a while. I have much respect for both pullers.

If you've never seen RJ in person....you won't believe how massive a guy you can fit into 154lbs....RJ's arms are HUGE.

I'll be pulling on Friday March, 6th. And if I manage to make it out of the first day (3rd or better) then I'll be pulling Saturday the 7th as well.

Thanks for all the support guys, I hope to see you there!

Corey Miller is the MOST IMPRESSIVE 154 I've seen in 20 years.

The only guys who could touch him at Europa 08 were Brzenk

and Lindley Keating. He flashed all comers.

Doesn't look strong at all. Nice guy too.

His hand set up is unique as he showed it to me. I've been working

with it and beat others easily I normally struggle with. I've never

seen his technique before in 20+ years. It would be real hard to explain

so I won't even try. All I know is if you pull him you better be ready to stop

his hit and then worry about beating him. He's so fast I couldn't even get a

picture. He's for REAL!!! He's already beat RJ so I don't know about the others

I think Miller had beaten Allen Fisher before. BUt last year Arnold's he lost to RJ and Vasgen. I wonder what is RJ stats ?

Mighty Joe

Columbus, Ohio and I think it's the 1st , 2nd, and 3rd of March. I might be wrong on the date, but I think that 's when it normaly is.

Columbus, Ohio and I think it's the 1st , 2nd, and 3rd of March. I might be wrong on the date, but I think that 's when it normaly is.

Congrads see you there. It is March 6-8th 2009. :rock

Thanks a lot guys :cool .

I was also in Utah and saw how strong RJ and Corey are. I've felt Corey's power twice now (USAF nationals, and Europa), and it is intimidating. I feel comfortable gripping up with Corey, I just need to prepare for that speed and power. Don't think he's just fast, believe me he is strong too. Haven't pulled RJ yet.

Corey and RJ are both standup guys. They both gave me loads of advice. Corey took the time to show me multiple techniques ect, and RJ and I talked armwrestling for a while. I have much respect for both pullers.

If you've never seen RJ in person....you won't believe how massive a guy you can fit into 154lbs....RJ's arms are HUGE.

I'll be pulling on Friday March, 6th. And if I manage to make it out of the first day (3rd or better) then I'll be pulling Saturday the 7th as well.

Thanks for all the support guys, I hope to see you there!

so what part of Texas are you from?

Mountainman is right on the date.

Paul, I am from Dallas.

Confirmed with Denise, and sure enough no mistake I'll be at the Arnolds. I still can hardly believe it. See you guys in Columbus.

Mountainman is right on the date.

Paul, I am from Dallas.

Confirmed with Denise, and sure enough no mistake I'll be at the Arnolds. I still can hardly believe it. See you guys in Columbus.

:D Dallas?!? :D thats a hop, skip and a jump from where I live! and Eric,Casey,Tommy, are local too! I'll PM you :)