Bending With My Brother

John4cars

My brother Jason wanted to do some bending ever since I had him try a shiny 60D with the thinnest wraps I've ever used before, lol.

He stopped by today and I showed him some form that I have learned and he got started. I had him try an some CRS 3/16"x 7, 6 5 and 4". Then I gave him some IronMond nails. A white nail, then a couple of greens. All very easy for him. I gave him a blue nail and he blew through it like it was a white nail! It took him about 13 from the word go! He gave the red nail about 3 times but didn't have it in him today. These were all done with pretty thin leather wraps. I have a feeling he will be bending the red in a couple of months. My brother has some tremendous upper body strength.

Jason is excited to meet you Ben and learn some great bending form. He has seen some of the videos of you and some other guys on the board and he was super impressed. I showed him Gazza's 4" bend and was saying "holy f%ck, that guys is a monster!!!!!"

Edited by John III

Update!

So we left my place after my brother did the bending mentioned above and we stopped by my mom's place to hang out with the family. I got a some video of the family bending! My brother Jason bent an Ironmind blue nail again on video. Then his girlfriend bent an Ironmind Green. Then my mom stepped up and bent one as well! Then Jason's girlfriend tried to bend a 3/16 x 7" Grade2 bolt. She got small kink out of it< i was thoroughly impressed! It was awesome! I will update this with links to the videos when I get them uploaded.

Great bending!

Thanks guys. It was a blast having the family try it. Actually my niece tried a green as well but I didn't video it. She had a hard time bending it and was able to do so, but hey, she is only 9!

Hey looks like bending is finaly a family activity! :D

I sometimes bend with my brother. It's alot more fun than to do it alone.

Awesome family John!!!! Congrats to all of them :rock:rock

Thanks Booyah. My brother and I were so excited about it that they all wanted to give it a shot! When my brother tried to bend the IM rednail an hour earlier I was really thinking he might bend it! But of course it ended up besting him like it does most who try it for the first time. I think with a couple of months of consistant training he will be able to bend it. I however think it will take myself a little bit longer than he. He does out weigh me by about 30lbs, lol.

Great bends all around! :rock

Thanks Carl.

Thats awesome man congrats to all !!!

Thanks Bossie.

is your brother a wrestler? I saw his shirt - Oklahoma (OSU Cowboys) is one of the best schools to wrestle for! his shirt actually looked like a Sooners shirt cause its red