How To Creditcard-close Best?

Captain Sam

Hi. I wonder how you strong boys and girls are doing when you creditcardclose yor grippers the easiest way?

I closed my 2,5 yesterday with a CCS but i only got it with my left hand because i fumbled a lot with the card and it took to long with my right hand. I seem to be able to set the gripper better in my left hand in spite of beeng right handed.

Speed is of the essens here, so how do i get up to warp speed??

Hi. I wonder how you strong boys and girls are doing when you creditcardclose yor grippers the easiest way?

I closed my 2,5 yesterday with a CCS but i only got it with my left hand because i fumbled a lot with the card and it took to long with my right hand. I seem to be able to set the gripper better in my left hand in spite of beeng right handed.

Speed is of the essens here, so how do i get up to warp speed??

Get someone else to insert the card for you. ;)

Well that cheating according to the rules, at least it says so... I whant to certifie under the wright rules so pleas help me whith the best/fastest way.

Maybe it is as simple as one of the worlds strongest climbers put it when he faced a move couldent do, "add more power"!!

Do not bother with the card until you can no set a #3. Strength should be there first, then practice a little with the card AND the #3 to get the cert done smoothly. I wrote an article about the matter, check it out for more reasons to wait with the card. You can find it in my blog.

Take GH to grow your hands :D

All jokes aside, what's worked best for me, the few times I've messed with it, was to set it as deep as I wanted and then let it out to the CC width. If I try to start at that width, I invariably end up hurting my pinky (feels like hyperextension), get ticked off, and throw the card across the basement and curse myself for my stupidity.

Do not bother with the card until you can no set a #3. Strength should be there first, then practice a little with the card AND the #3 to get the cert done smoothly. I wrote an article about the matter, check it out for more reasons to wait with the card. You can find it in my blog.

Nice blog. Lots of good stuff on there.