Eagle loops

"D"

Just wondering what kind of exercises everybody does with these.  I'll usually throw a set of shrugs in after a back [or grip] workout using these.  Nothing fancy, I guess that's why I'm looking for ideas.

How about the outer limits?  Anybody train with these?

Hi "D". I've never use the eagle loops, but I have used the outer limits. The outer limits are a nice piece of equipment to work your finger extensions. The only problem I have with them is that my thumb tends to bend too much when I open my hand and I feel that most of the weight is being held on my bent thumb. I fixed this problem by putting a thin piece of wood through the thumb loop to stop my thumb from bending, like the way a splint works. I also use an empty peanut can filled with weight, as this gives you a good workout also.

Yeha ive trained pretty heavy on these, usually work upto a heavy weight with two fingers of each hand in the deadlift then up the weight for three fingers and up again for four fingers. On other days ill work each finger serperately with many deadlifts.

D

I only use them once a week, and I do all of my hanging leg raises while hanging from the loops.  Usually that is around 5 sets of 12-15 reps.  Only started about a month ago, it was tough at first, but its getting better.

Mike