Armwrestling Table

danny26

Hello, I am new to the sport of Armwrestling, havent competed yet and was looking at getting a table but I dont know anything about them. Anyone have any opinions on which is the best and where I can find them. Found one on armwrestlingtables.com for $175 called the eliminator but have no idea if its legit.

Thanks, Danny

Hello, I am new to the sport of Armwrestling, havent competed yet and was looking at getting a table but I dont know anything about them. Anyone have any opinions on which is the best and where I can find them. Found one on armwrestlingtables.com for $175 called the eliminator but have no idea if its legit.

Thanks, Danny

It is. If you are willing to spend the cash, go for it.

It's legit! The guys service is First Class.

I've bought numerous items from him and

I've never been disappointed.

You can't go wrong with the table. I've had one for 2 years now

and had no problems. I've had 2 250+ guys go at it and it

held up well.

Hope this helps,

Mighty Joe

I have two. The first one he sent was missing the pegs so when I called he just sent me another one and allowed me to keep the first one! Yeah, the guy's service is incredible! Make sure you tell him you want the one with the braces. The first one he sent me didn't have braces and wasn't drilled for them either. It's pretty flimsy, the second one, the one with the braces, holds up just fine for me. If you want a tournament quality table you can find numerous links on the northeast armwrestling board and they're around 375 or so.

yeah this guy rules. i ordered the table top a couple weeks ago (i live inengland) and it came today. brilliant, will be getting all ym m8s round this sunday for a fun day and bbq =)