Armtv Trash Talk Video On Youtube...

Matt Brouse

Won't happen!

Watch and see.

From what he told me at Europa, he's not finished yet.

We'll see.

Mighty Joe

John's got jokes!

Rob V Jr needs to do a little more bicep work if he wants be a serious puller :D

Rob V Jr needs to do a little more bicep work if he wants be a serious puller :D

I read on the NE AW board that after John won both his weight classes, in the overall he faced Rob V. Jr. and for fun, he "went into his power", to feel him out where he's strong. But when he was gonna bring him back, he couldn't, maybe tired or something, and Rob won! Gripboard member has a win over the best ever, that sounds cool :rock

I LOL :laugh

I think with a little improvement in his grip strength he could go places. :trout

:cool

Hey Rob, will you go to the worlds in Canada?

I read on the NE AW board that after John won both his weight classes, in the overall he faced Rob V. Jr. and for fun, he "went into his power", to feel him out where he's strong. But when he was gonna bring him back, he couldn't, maybe tired or something, and Rob won! Gripboard member has a win over the best ever, that sounds cool :rock

I just saw this match on ArmTV!! Hahaha, I don't know what it was, if Rob's reactions throughout the match, JOhn's laughing in the middle of the match (because of Rob's grunting after John tried, but couldn't pin him), or rob's reaction at the end of the match, but my goodness, this match made me LAUGH! Very entertaining, very powerful, makes me feel my 120 bucks a year for ArmTV are worth it. :D:D

Like I stated above in my quote, before I saw this match, I don't know what John could or could not do if he wanted to end the match quickly instead of "testing" his opponent like he obviously did here, but a win against Brzenk, right handed, regardless of how it happened, sure is something, you could tell Rob was happy at the end of it... lol, I'll say it again, nice match! Glad I could watch this.

As a sidenote... Ryan Constantino is a MONSTER left handed!! Handled Tom Nelson so easily, who handled Rob esily leftie (although Rob is not in their weightclass, just trying to establish a comparisson). Looked very dominant leftie.

EDIT: Kept watching the overalls... Rob was so tired from that match with John (or so it seems?) that he lost to a Carlos Garcia, who seemed like a much smaller guy, heh... and this Garcia fella then lost to Allen Fisher... that's what happens when the heavy guys tire themselves out, the much lighter one wins the overall, that was cool!!

Edited by Arturo

Ryan Constantino is a MONSTER leftie.....we train together.

I can give him something in a hook, but I opted for a toproll and got crunched in.......very explosive, sideways , crushing hook power on Ryan....with a little more hand he will be near unstoppable..........he is a super nice guy too.

Honestly, I feel that I am much closer to Tom and John leftie than it looked.

I gave no back pressure and tried to shoot foward for the hook, at the same time I was moving in they both dragged back and rotated...........there was no stopping that power once it was in motion. But, getting in it once the match is stopped I like my chances.

As far as my match with John is concerned........I don't think he tested too much.

Remember the same was said about Mohegan Sun, That he felt me out, Why does he always choose to feel me?

Why is every other match fast and easy for him? Why does he finish everyone pretty easily.........but not me?

My lock and arm has gotten very strong as of recent and believe that much like Mohegan sun I earned the stop and it was not given to me.

If you watch the video, he did go for the pin.......and a press afterward.

You never know how hard he is trying because he always looks so calm.....even in a true dog fight

I honestly believe he was laughing because he knew he was in for a war and my excitement and agression spawned a reaction.....him laughing.

Weather he was 100% or playing.....who knows....only him......but I won't get too defensive since I am a huge John fan and consider him a friend, so even if he was playing.....so what......I'll give it to him.

One thing is for sure though, My recent performances proves.......I am much closer than most think. :cool

Florian, I am 50/50 on worlds.

I am hungry and training like a beast, I would love to make it to worlds and see first hand who is who

Edited by monkeypaws