Good Scroll

HAMMERHEAD

I was looking at that the other day! He BRADED the steel bars together!!! :whacked Whoever has contatct with him, be sure to tell him that is incredible!!!

Great job Chris!

Tim

Haha! Freakin awesome. That is really beautiful too, not just crazy. I really like how it is balanced on that base too. I didn't even know he had a website like that before.

That is really impressive!!!

Great work Chris!

Mighty Joe

I would say good is an understatement. That is a awesome scroll! Like it a lot!

Edited by nickr104

Great Job Chris - I can't wait until he starts making scrolls out of those crazy horse shoes he mangles

Great Job Chris - I can't wait until he starts making scrolls out of those crazy horse shoes he mangles

Funny you should say that Chris. You haven't looked at his latest blog entry then ;)

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

I can't even comment because I'm SPEECHLESS!! I agree Nick, hell, amazing would be a huge understatement.

Zach, I thought that's what you guys were talking about at first until I scrolled down, absolutely absurd, I can't imagine twisting a shoe around two full times.

Funny you should say that Chris. You haven't looked at his latest blog entry then ;)

Hehe - I can tell the future - Holy Moley - unreal power! :rock :rock :rock

That would have to be a BIG shoe. I can't imagine even a measely 1/4" #3 shoe ending up like that. It looks about the size of a #5 I bent awhile back but I simply cannot fathom bending it like that. He must've bent the legs over like that as if they were spikes or wrenches which is why I think it must be a huge shoe.

Anybody know what size or type that is? Looks like some kinda lite draft shoe to me because it's got the extended squared off ends.

Nice bend and it is really neat that it ended up looking like a woman's shoe like that. Again, quality stuff.

Tim

Anybody know what size or type that is? Looks like some kinda lite draft shoe to me because it's got the extended squared off ends.

Nice bend and it is really neat that it ended up looking like a woman's shoe like that. Again, quality stuff.

Tim

Yeah looks like a #5 draft shoe

Amazing bend!!