Best Bending Video On The Internet By Far!

naturalstrength

This has to be by far the best, most intense bending video on the net and my #1 pick

Jedd killing the Red Reverse:

This is the next best video. Everytime I watch this I feel like going outside and bending a telephone pole :D

Gator Grip killing the Mag Bastard:

What's your favorite bending video?

I think it's in the gallery here somewhere, but David Ostlund's Red Nail cert is one of my favorites...he doesn't even wrap the bar, he just kind of holds the IM pads in his palms and underhands the red as fast as I can do a 60d.

Sweet.. makes me wish my reds were here already.

This makes me go WOW!

Edited by Chris Mathison

I think it's in the gallery here somewhere, but David Ostlund's Red Nail cert is one of my favorites...he doesn't even wrap the bar, he just kind of holds the IM pads in his palms and underhands the red as fast as I can do a 60d.

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album166

Then "little" Dave's bending was insane.

I've always loved Gazza's Fantastic Shiny bend and Gator's Mag Bend but the one that takes the cake, and the one that is no longer out there, is Gazza's 7/16x7 SS bend. Always got me pumped up for something big.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

I like Boohya freaking out on a 5" red in IM pads :rock . And Gazza going berzerk on a fantastic shiny. :bow

I have to agree that Jedd's red video is the most entertaining. Gazza's are the most impressive of course since he's the best. Hard to pick a favorite since many are no longer available. I remember watching that 7/16" x 7" SS video (it was in several parts if I remember correctly) and he didn't completely finish the bend but did some serious damage to it. That was unthinkable at the time (mid 2007) but I'd bet he could or has finished it by now. It's too bad I didn't save those for inspiration. :(

I guess I never did see Gazza's 7/16" bend :( Brendan showed me his Huge King of All Shiny Bastards bend when I was at his place for a training session, though, which was pretty sweet...at the time I was new enough to not really know just how incredible it was.

Oh, and his stainless steel in the teeth bend gets the award for most disturbing video ever :fear

I guess I never did see Gazza's 7/16" bend :( Brendan showed me his Huge King of All Shiny Bastards bend when I was at his place for a training session, though, which was pretty sweet...at the time I was new enough to not really know just how incredible it was.

Oh, and his stainless steel in the teeth bend gets the award for most disturbing video ever :fear

Stainless steel in TEETH?!?!?!?! :blink:blink

1/2" x 20" I think (not sure on the length). Broke off a couple teeth in the process, that's where you get to the truly disturbing Gazza stories :help My favorites have always been Gator's Mag bend and Gazza's fantastic Shiny

Stainless steel in TEETH?!?!?!?! :blink:blink

1/2" x 20" I think (not sure on the length). Broke off a couple teeth in the process, that's where you get to the truly disturbing Gazza stories :help My favorites have always been Gator's Mag bend and Gazza's fantastic Shiny

I was thinking of short bar bending...looked like shiny bastard size. he wrapped one end in leather and stuck it in his mouth and pulled up with one hand...spitting blood and all that good stuff.

I like the red nail cert Wes did. I don't think I've ever seen someone bend a difficult piece of steel that easy.

Wow that 4" bend is insane, all I could think about was how much his hands must have hurt.

Adam Glass doing 20 red nails in 15 minutes... awesome

Adam's 20 reds in 15 minutes is intense! :bow