I Can't Make Ggc This Year

EricMilfeld

With much disappointment I must report that, because of work and financial difficulties that arose this week, I won't be able to join Paul for the trip to Pennsylvania. Needless to say, I'm pretty bummed.

I wish all the best for all the competitors. :rock

Jedd, please keep my entry fee as a donation.

Darn Eric - very sorry to hear this - we'll miss you! Hope things straighten up on the home front.

PS - one down and a dozen to go and I can win this thing :blink

Edited by climber511

That sucks Eric, but i understand. It was great lifting with you down in Texas and I hope our paths can cross again soon.

That is to bad Eric was looking forward to meeting you.I hope things get better for you!!!

Brendan

Thanks guys! It looks like ol' Paul is gonna have to represent. :D We are tying to put 50 pounds on his Euro in one week. :tongue Actually his training has been going real well... a little too well... he's been kicking my butt on the grippers.

Sorry to hear about this bad news Eric. We looked forward to seeing you again.

Thanks guys! It looks like ol' Paul is gonna have to represent. :D We are tying to put 50 pounds on his Euro in one week. :tongue
Eaton claims he will be able to get me over 200 on the Euro with one lesson, we'll see. Edited by odin

Ah man that sucks bro! I was so looking forward to having you here at the house.

I hope you are able to resolve whatever it is that has come up.

-Jedd-

Eric, I was looking forward to meeting you...but I totally understand about those finances. I hope things get better. Take care buddy :rock

Chad

Thanks guys! It looks like ol' Paul is gonna have to represent. :D We are tying to put 50 pounds on his Euro in one week. :tongue
Eaton claims he will be able to get me over 200 on the Euro with one lesson, we'll see.

DANG Eaton! You are not suppose to give out the goods on the 2hp till after the comp :ohmy

Edited by Too Tall

Eaton claims he will be able to get me over 200 on the Euro with one lesson, we'll see.

Eaton! I will buy you a fat steak if you show me that :laugh:laugh:laugh Eric - I need more than 50lbs progress to be competative with this roster :blush all my thumbs are good for now are sticking them up my butt :laugh:laugh

Talked to Eric on the phone a little while ago - we've been brain-storming to figure a way for him to go, and things are looking alot better! ............. as of now the only thing that will keep him from going is if the return flight out of Scranton fills up as we have stand-by tickets. We should know for sure Thursday what the out going flight looks like and will decide at that time - hope everything works out Eric :whacked

Talked to Eric on the phone a little while ago - we've been brain-storming to figure a way for him to go, and things are looking alot better! ............. as of now the only thing that will keep him from going is if the return flight out of Scranton fills up as we have stand-by tickets. We should know for sure Thursday what the out going flight looks like and will decide at that time - hope everything works out Eric :whacked

Hope everything works out for you buddy. I want to see you give the big dogs a run for their money ;)

Sweet I hope it works out!!!

Great!

Now would someone please go grab that Coulter kid?

Great!

Now would someone please go grab that Coulter kid?

Yeah somebody get Zach too!!!More the merrier!!!