Opinions On Powerball

Tunafish

i use them for a cool down sometimes. im not sure about it developing max strength but its good for variety. after watching a video on youtube from unhidden, right now i have been useing the powerball with a knitted glove ( get any slippery glove). it makes it so much harder to control, and makes the powerball a more useful tool.

I have found that mine is good for pumping blood into the forearm, and for perhaps preventing injury by activating the small and less used muscles that support the wrist. I don't think you will see any strength gains from it.

I use mine for warmups and on off days to get the blood flowing into sore muscles! :D

Powerball is great, I used to use mine everyday but I stopped using it about a year and a half ago when I started using grippers. It was only about two weeks ago that I picked it uo again on a non-gripper day. It was a really nice tool to use just to get blood flowing around my arms and I belive if you use it on a regular basis then you can build good forearm definition with it due to the unusual range of movement it puts in the arms and wrist. Good fun too once you get up to good speeds. How the world record was set at over 16,000rpm I'll never know!

I akin it to the Rubik's Cube of grip strength.

IMO - A fun toy, but that's about it. Mine is collecting dust. :dry

I bought one of these things and dropped it in the dirt the first day I got it. I tried everything I could think of to get it cleaned out, but it never worked right again.