Can't Stay Away

John4cars

Ok, so just like Ben the person who introduced me to the over hand bending, I just can't stay away from bending. I told myself I would take off for 2 to 3 weeks to let my index fingers heal from overdoing the DO bending. My fingers are still not right yet, and I have all of this steel just lying around calling my name. So I decided to give the DU a try so that I can still continue to bend something, and build up my wrist strength. I like the DU style but man is it hard on the wrists! But that's ok, it just means I need to condition them and work my way up to the harder bends. You know what's funny? When I searched for DU bending on youtube the first 2 hits were videos of BenCrush, lol.

So I am attempting to bend a 1/4x7" drill rod, with bad form after reviewing the video, and got a nice little bending blooper in the video below lol

Blooper

Edited by John III

HAHA!! Man, that kind of stuff used to happen all the time before I had a garage to bend in. I remember in one of my first vids, I think it was the Mag Bastard bend, my daughter is screaming the whole time!!