How Much Have You Spent On Grip Equipment?

gripmaniac

How much have you spent on grip equipment?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Since I started my training grip I reckon I've spent (in my currency)

• $0 - $500
    • $501 - $1000
    • $1001 - $1500
    • $1501 - $2000
    • $2001 - $3000
    • $3001 - $4000
    • $4001 - $1 million
    • Don't know (& don't want to know)
    • Ask my spouse/partner (I'm hopeless with figures)

Just curious to see how much people reckon they're spent on grip specific equipment since starting training (including bending stock, homemade grip toys, and purchases of secondhand equipment).

Don't give yourself a headache. . . .just do some quick math :D

i voted "i dont know"

between myself and my friend, , weve each got a trainer, 1, 1.5, 2 gripper. ive also got a 2.5 and 3, store grippers, a variety of pinch blocks, RT, eagle loops, hub lift, blobette, lead shot for the blobette, empty jars, sand for the jars, an extra barbell wrapped in duct tape to make a thick bar, extra dbs made into thick dbs, extensor bands, dexterity balls, giant heavy dex balls (bought em cheap from spain!)loading pin, beef builder, farmers handles, a sledgehammer and a couple bricks.

now all i need to do is spend the next 50 years or so getting good at the above :)

Under $500. More on bending stock than anything else.

Just in these 2 comps that I'm going to be attending I've already spent almost a thousand bucks :whacked

Quite a bit but have to say I get a ton of enjoyment out of the sport and with the exception of bending items, it will all last forever. Anything my daughter or potential grandchildren don't want (yes, that's right, it will be addressed in the will) will be buried with me :rock

about $100 if you only include the stuff that's grip and forearm specific. I don't have much yet, as I'm building stuff as I go.

about $100 if you only include the stuff that's grip and forearm specific. I don't have much yet, as I'm building stuff as I go.

Edit: sorry about the double post

Edited by JayPierce

Wow, this is a painful question for me to answer because I choose not to think about the ludicrous amount of money I've spent on this stuff. If you include bending stock I'm easily in the $1501-2000 range, probbaly not any higher but I'm not sure where in that field I fit. Let's just say my business alone will put a good payment down on John Beatty's daughter's college fund :laugh

under 500 i guess. 10 grippers. lots of bending stock.

Large numbers confuse me. Just what I have spent of steel to build things with scares me. Thinking about what I have probably spent in all aspects of grip makes me think of a small counties budget :D But darn it is fun!

I'd say I have under $1000 of grip specific equipment in my garage. Now, I'm giving myself a cash back credit for stuff I have bought but since sold.

Add in grip contests over the years, my website, books, etc. and I am sure I break $4000. It's fun though.

Wow, this is a painful question for me to answer because I choose not to think about the ludicrous amount of money I've spent on this stuff. If you include bending stock I'm easily in the $1501-2000 range, probbaly not any higher but I'm not sure where in that field I fit. Let's just say my business alone will put a good payment down on John Beatty's daughter's college fund :laugh

I still have a son to pay for too.....

Right. When are those grippers coming out? :D

Don't worry John, once those grippers come out he'll be paid for too, by the time they're ready for college you'll have eough from me to put them through an ivy league school each :laugh:D

around 520 euros or +- 730 usd ....

8 grippers(7 coc's one rb) + ivanko and the rolling thunder with the loading pin(England and Germany)

Ordering from Europe 90 % of the times and once from USA.

ivanko + R.T = 200 Euros / 280 usd ... (europe) ...can u imagine this??

last time it was from the USA and i was glad because i saved lots of money.

Probably between the $500-1000 dollar mark, more towards the $500 though. Unfortunately for me my savings account aint just mine, otherwise I would have a hell of alot more :angry:

25 grippers, RT, Vulcan, ISG, sledges, plenty of cards...some home made stuff.

At least $1000.

its funny that no one voted for ask my spouse/partner. Its Probably because your spouses arent aware that you spend that much on grip, and if they were aware they would make sure you dont spend any more. lol

its funny that no one voted for ask my spouse/partner. Its Probably because your spouses arent aware that you spend that much on grip, and if they were aware they would make sure you dont spend any more. lol

you can say that again :laugh

Not sure. Sub 1k for sure, if you don't count the Inches which have all been bought....