23/64 Crs Bend (595lbs)

AdamTGlass

As Paul stated to me, the kink is harder than an Edgin, but the crush does not ramp up as much. Thanks for the bars Paul!

Awesome bend Adam! Wondered where you had been, as I haven't seen you posting here in a while. I see a KOAB before the year is out for you my friend. This really makes me wish I could get a 7'' bar up that high, as I would love to be killing the big dia. stuff, but my flexibility only allows 6'' at best!! :blush Oh well, I guess we all got our own niche, huh? :D Great job man, I look forward to seeing more top level bending from you. Congrats brother!! :rock :rock

Not too shaby Adam ;) That is an AWESOME bend :rock

Nice bend Adam, that is some tough steel. Congrats :rock

Great job! Is that the 12L14 steel? I have some but it's over my head right now. I did brace bend a piece and it's stout steel but I like the way it bends.

Stellar job!

Tim

Awesome bend Adam! Wondered where you had been, as I haven't seen you posting here in a while. I see a KOAB before the year is out for you my friend. This really makes me wish I could get a 7'' bar up that high, as I would love to be killing the big dia. stuff, but my flexibility only allows 6'' at best!! :blush Oh well, I guess we all got our own niche, huh? :D Great job man, I look forward to seeing more top level bending from you. Congrats brother!! :rock :rock

Foxman

good to hear from you brother. my shoulder flexibility has made huge improvements from the stuff i have been working, not pulling a 7" bar is no problem. For an easier bar like a hex or shiny i can pull them up to inside of my jaw line under my neck.

For the KOAB, I can kink them consistantly, and i can crush them. its the sweep thats kicking me in the pants. I will call out Holloween; by than i will have a few bent.

Also i tried out this "modified DU" you and Ben have been showing, very nice addition for my wrist work. You two have been KILLING it with these insane and fantastic bars. outstanding work.

Foxman

good to hear from you brother. my shoulder flexibility has made huge improvements from the stuff i have been working, not pulling a 7" bar is no problem. For an easier bar like a hex or shiny i can pull them up to inside of my jaw line under my neck.

For the KOAB, I can kink them consistantly, and i can crush them. its the sweep thats kicking me in the pants. I will call out Holloween; by than i will have a few bent.

Also i tried out this "modified DU" you and Ben have been showing, very nice addition for my wrist work. You two have been KILLING it with these insane and fantastic bars. outstanding work.

are you talking about the 780 koabs??

Foxman

are you talking about the 780 koabs??

Those must be the ones I have!! Mine might as well be a railroad spike. I have wobbled a 5''er, that's it! I took the 3/8''steelworks much farther.

Teddy

I dont know what they cal out to. I know i bought them from John B. in March of this year, so maybe he pulled them from the "old" stock or maybe they are the super tough ones.

Looking at Acorns incredible progress through the bars, i suppose the next logical step is the big grade 8's at 7". I need to order some from Fastenal this coming week and see how it goes. I understand the spring on those bars is insane, so it should be the kicker to get my Sweep up to par with my kink strength

How is school? Did you start yet?

Great job! I can't wait to be able to bend that steel.

Tim

I've already notified Adam via PM, but there was some confusion as to which exact bar was being bent. As it turns out, the bar Adam did came from a length of steel that calibrated at 560. But that's still an awesome bend, Adam!

And I'm sorry about the confusion, Adam.

Good Job Adam! and sorry to you and Teddy about the poundage - the bars are from the same place where Mike got them and they ccal'ed @ 595 before, but I guess its just like any other stock - it varies :rolleyes for the record your two pieces and Teddy's two pieces and the piece that was calibrated all came from the same length of 4' bar - what I'm gonna do is go on a hunt for some 590-600 bars, have them calibrated this time before I send them so that you guys can smash those too and move up the list - Both of you had alot more in you - I could tell from ya'll video's ;)

Good Job Adam! and sorry to you and Teddy about the poundage - the bars are from the same place where Mike got them and they ccal'ed @ 595 before, but I guess its just like any other stock - it varies :rolleyes for the record your two pieces and Teddy's two pieces and the piece that was calibrated all came from the same length of 4' bar - what I'm gonna do is go on a hunt for some 590-600 bars, have them calibrated this time before I send them so that you guys can smash those too and move up the list - Both of you had alot more in you - I could tell from ya'll video's ;)

Paul

I speak for both myself and Teddy when i say we appreciate the efforts brother.