The Strongest Grip In The Us!

Bob Lipinski

Damn, I think it is Chad. Jedd has been good to me, so I will be rooting for him. Sorry Chad!

I think Jedd will put up a good enough fight. It will be a great show. Durnait will likely do some awesome stuff- Kind of like Klein at the BBB, he doesn't have all the events down but I think he will make an awesome impression in the axle and medley.

Go Jedd!!!!!

Pick your favorites, or your favorite competitors!

Jedd. But, I wouldnt be upset if Durniat surprised everyone.

Edited by Chris Mathison

Chad I would say, although as others have mentioned it wouldn't suprise me if Jedd or Andrew won.

Regardless, it should be one hell of a ride, and that's the important thing.

Jedd. He doesn't have to travel and has been actively competing. I think that will give him the edge to beat out Chad.

Good point. Jedd seems to be at every contest.

Id like Jedd to win, the BLOB master should WIN strongest grip in the US

Chad will win! :rock :rock :rock Jedd will take second place. Andrew and Rex are fighting for place 3!

Damn, I think it is Chad. Jedd has been good to me, so I will be rooting for him. Sorry Chad!

I think Jedd will put up a good enough fight. It will be a great show. Durnait will likely do some awesome stuff- Kind of like Klein at the BBB, he doesn't have all the events down but I think he will make an awesome impression in the axle and medley.

Go Jedd!!!!!

Pick your favorites, or your favorite competitors!

My money on Woodall! :D

Having competed against alot of these guys, I'm gonna have to go with Chad. You guys dont understand, the man is a cyborg or something. He has no weaknesses as far as I could tell.

No matter how it plays out I want to wish all of the competitors good luck.

- Aaron

Nobody has any love for Woodall :(

We love you dude but I'll go with Jedd as a better all rounder.

Using the official score sheet and plugging in my best guess as to what people will do - I came up with Chad over Jedd by less than 6 one hundreds (.06) of one point. This one is too close to call! :D :D One hiccup could be the difference!

Oh - I come in 9th if I guessed correctly. Trouble is I just don't know what a lot of these guys are capable of so I didn't know what to put in in many cases. Bring your A game fellows - this is going to be great!

Assuming Paul Knight continues to set a PR every day between now and the comp, I vote for him.

I think this years GGC is going to be just like MMA you just never know.John Eaton has been setting some awesome performances latley.Paul Night for sure has some awesome strength and great competition potential.And Rex for sure as well I dont know much about his gripper strength but his pinching is awesome and bending as well.There will be others that I will meet for the first time that I dont know too much about there abilities. Its going to be a great time and cant wait too see it all.

Brendan

I think it will end up being Chad, Jedd, Andrew. Chad, just because he's a monster, Jedd because he trains his arse off for this stuff and deserves every win he gets and Durniat because of his as yet, unseen potential in many of the other lifts, added to his thickbar strength.

CHAD and i haven't even looked at the events.

Scott is a good predictor so it could be Jedd.

Is Thornton going?

If Dave is going I'm changing my picks

1. The Chad

2. Jedd

3. Dave

4. Andrew

5. Eric M

Assuming Paul Knight continues to set a PR every day between now and the comp, I vote for him.

Thanks Matt, but there are too many events in the GGC that I stink at (2HP, Axle - Medly) I think I'll do alright on grippers and bending, but I'm gonna get smeared on the rest :blush I wish all the same guys would come to Aaron's grip comp in September because I'm pretty sure I would do much better at that comp against the same guys ;)

Heads up: the events that you think Andrew needs work on - he got alot better in them over night :rolleyes

Edited by Paul Knight

Here's my picks, no hard feelings to anybody

1. Jedd

2. Chad

3. Dave

4. Andrew

5. Eric

6. Paul

7. Rex

These are all the significants I can think of off the top of my head. Paul is easily as strong as anyone but as he said, some of these aren't his events. Chad could be sandbagging and end up with some ludicrous crap like 450 on Axle, or 230+ 2HP, it's hard to say with him. Haven't heard anything from any of the top guys in a while so it's hard to say where anyone will rank, but I'd place money on that those 7 go in the top 7, in some random order. Andrew could also get better overnight so it's hard to say, he's the dark horse of sorts in this.

Here's how I see it going down.

1) Jedd

2) Chad

3) Andrew

4) Dave

5) Rex

6) Eric

7)Paul

Edited by Chuckie B.

I think Chad wins it, followed closely by Jedd. This looks like the most stacked contest yet so hope everyone brings there 'A' game.

Training logs that were started a while back seem to have all disappeared here lately - a lot of Top Secret stuff going on I bet? No names necessary - is there Jedd? And Andrew, and etc. :D

Training logs that were started a while back seem to have all disappeared here lately - a lot of Top Secret stuff going on I bet? No names necessary - is there Jedd? And Andrew, and etc. :D

Chris,

from what I here...you will be very strong this year :rock

Safe travels to all...see you all soon :rock