Donation: Heavy Filed #2

ewokhugo

this is an old idea i had ... Donate this gripper to the "gripboard" ...

This gripper was one of my favourite, the second i brought from ironmind about 2 years ago. After closing my #2.5 i decided to filed it ..I even use one "rasp"(check the pic) to make it one "unique piece of art"... lol.

i started doing 1 mm each side till about 7 mm(not sure exactly). Its one heavy filed #2 i guess. Hard to close unless u can close one average#2.5.

I dont use it anymore...

Dont need to post here if u are interest to have it .. send me one P.M.

Its obvious this gripper belongs to everyone of u but please P.M me ONLY if u dont have much money to have one of these and if u are capable to close or very close to kill your #2.5.

Maybe if u live in Europe u may benefict more of it(grippers are very expensive here), dont have anything against sending to the USA if necessary.

PICTURE

Edited by ewokhugo

Cool idea! You could also offer it to somebody you see in your town only they have to register for the gripboard and then you will send it to them. When they can close it they have to send it to someone else. Or something like that!

Cool idea! You could also offer it to somebody you see in your town only they have to register for the gripboard and then you will send it to them. When they can close it they have to send it to someone else. Or something like that!

lol.. i see your point. Its up to him (future owner) to donate him. No doubt its a good idea though.

Check your privacy settings.

Nothing from u Twig.

No. Check your privacy settings on your gallery! When I first posted pics of Fred doing his thing, no one could see them cos I hadn't made them available for public viewing, you have to tick a box so that other people can see your gallery.

i will decide this weekend(i wont send it to the first guy that wrote to me, its not a matter to find out who's the faster. Its a matter to decide how is the "true owner" of it)

If u are interest please P.M me.

The gripper will be send beggining next week to Frank Chaudoin aka JSMILEY.

Hope u enjoy it:-)

Thanks a million my friend, I will post a video for everyone the day I get it.

I have never done work with filed grippers, I can just now close a 2.5 from parallel.

This gripper I am sure will help a lot with my quest to the number 3