Thumbless 222 Lb. Rolling Thunder Attempt

odin

Tried the thumbless variety of this lift for the first time at the end of my workout last week, so I thought I'd try it fresh. I spun it in the video so you can see it rotates pretty well, but think it is about 10% easier than a brand new one.

Edited by odin

Thanks for making us skinny guys look strong Bob!!! :laugh

2nd that! :D Strong lift there Bob! We knew you had a strong thumb from your other lifts but your fingers aren't lacking as shown by this.

Thats some serious finger strength. My fingers would have straightened right out.

Bob,

have you tried your inch the same way? or is the handle too narrow?

Thanks everyone. Chris and Gumpster, thanks for the "finger strength compliments, I feel wrist helps in this lift as well (at least they use it as a wrist-strength test in European grip contests).

Good n solid. I did a few pounds more at the Euros (weights do not include apparatus).
Thanks Mobster! I'd guess you used a new (or newer) handle in the comp-great job! :rock
For God's sake, man! Here's $10, buy yourself a decent meal, you're wasting away! :bow
Thanks Twig, I might be down a few pounds, work has been extra stressful lately. I'll be glad to accept any food money you'd like to send. :)
Bob,

have you tried your inch the same way? or is the handle too narrow?

No, I haven't tried it yet. EDIT:David Horne has done the Inch thumbless, I remember seeing it in the gallery.

Edited by odin