Proper Sequence For The Mash Monster Certs

Bill Piche

Guys,

If you don't see your name on a post in the respective certification forum, then you do nothing. For example, if you signed up in the signup thread for the MMG2 and you are up next but don't see a post entitled with your name in the Mash Monster Level 2 forum you do nothing. You don't send the cert money to Jedd, etc.

What you can do is PM me though.

Thanks everyone.

Guys,

If you don't see your name on a post in the respective certification forum, then you do nothing. For example, if you signed up in the signup thread for the MMG2 and you are up next but don't see a post entitled with your name in the Mash Monster Level 2 forum you do nothing. You don't send the cert money to Jedd, etc.

What you can do is PM me though.

Thanks everyone.

My bad

Paul, I should have looked into it before I sent you the gripper. You were just so darned organized about the whole thing, I didn't think twice.

Paul, I should have looked into it before I sent you the gripper. You were just so darned organized about the whole thing, I didn't think twice.

:laugh

• 7 months later...

Could someone please point me in the direction of a thread which explains the exact procedure to apply for MM certification?

Forgive me if I missed something blatantly obvious... ;)

Could someone please point me in the direction of a thread which explains the exact procedure to apply for MM certification?

Start by sending Bill a video of you closing a #3 (any #3s okay) to get your MM0. You can then sign up for MM1, etc.

• 1 month later...

Start by sending Bill a video of you closing a #3 (any #3s okay) to get your MM0. You can then sign up for MM1, etc.

Hi Magnus!

I'm new on this site and I would like to get my MM0. I would like to know who is Bill so I can send him my Video of my CoC#3

Thx you :)

AlexCoC3

Goal: Close CoC#3.5

DL:400

290 bench

throw 86-87 mph as a Pitcher :D

The information is in pinned posts in the Main mash monster forum.