G G C Competitors

Jedd Johnson

Guys,

I need to get the tee shirts ordered for GGC.

I want to make sure I get everything right, so please check this out and let me know if anything is incorrect.

Rex Hubbard - XL

Brendan Dwyer - XL

Eric Milfeld - L

Paul Knight - L

Chris Rice - XL

Brent Barbe - XXL

Bob Sundin - L

John Eaton - XXL

Chad Woodall - ???

Jedd Johnson - XXL

Did I miss anybody?

Thank you.

Guys,

I want to make sure I get everything right, so please check this out and let me know if anything is incorrect.

Rex Hubbard - XL

Brendan Dwyer - XL

Eric Milfeld - L

Paul Knight - L

Chris Rice - XL

Brent Barbe - XXL

Bob Sundin - L

John Eaton - XXL

Chad Woodall - ???

Jedd Johnson - XXL

Did I miss anybody?

Thank you.

Woodall - XXXL

I knew I left someone off. I had put Andrew Durniat's entry form into a different folder and did not add him to the list.

Andrew Durniat - L

So, if no one hits me back on any size changes, I will be ordering the shirts tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as possible if any sizes are wrong.

What about Nick?

I have a hard time believing anyone other than me wears "L"; I thought everyone else would be XL or bigger. I can see Eric after his last DL comp, but Paul and Andrew?

Jeremiah Fox told me he was coming also ???

You should have my entry early this week. I mailed it Friday. XXL is the shirt size.

I have a hard time believing anyone other than me wears "L"; I thought everyone else would be XL or bigger. I can see Eric after his last DL comp, but Paul and Andrew?

They need to show off the beach muscles. :D I am to fat to worry about that. :laugh

Jeremiah Fox told me he was coming also ???

I haven't gotten anything from him...very possible though. I know he asked for a link to the entry form long ago.

You should have my entry early this week. I mailed it Friday. XXL is the shirt size.

Awesome. I didn't realize you were competing. That's great bro.

XL Looks good for me Jedd thanks!!!

Guys,

Rex Hubbard - XL

Brendan Dwyer - XL

Eric Milfeld - L

Paul Knight - L

Chris Rice - XL

Brent Barbe - XXL

Bob Sundin - L

John Eaton - XXL

Chad Woodall - ???

Jedd Johnson - XXL

Did I miss anybody?

Thank you.

Woodall - XXXL

Are you still growing, Chad? :D

Are you still growing, Chad?

Yes...my wife is an excellent cook :rock And, I am eating more veggies :D

I knew I left someone off. I had put Andrew Durniat's entry form into a different folder and did not add him to the list.

Andrew Durniat - L

So, if no one hits me back on any size changes, I will be ordering the shirts tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as possible if any sizes are wrong.

Just put me in a different folder and maybe i'll go away. How convenient :D :D :D

Unfortunately guys, I will not be making it to GGC this year. I just have too much going on with college and kids and a wife that is having knee surgery that same weekend. Hopefully next year!! Good luck to everybody, wish I could be there! :( :(

Unfortunately guys, I will not be making it to GGC this year. I just have too much going on with college and kids and a wife that is having knee surgery that same weekend. Hopefully next year!! Good luck to everybody, wish I could be there! :( :(

That is too bad Jeremiah I understand.I was looking forward to meeting you but like you said next year hopefully.Thanks for the wishes and I hope your wifes knee sugery goes well!!!

He's not qualified is he? I don't think so. But that's a pretty cool story!! Exaggeration on the poundage of a bastard but whatever, he's Tommy, he can lie if he pleases :laugh

Maybe he thought he qualified for closing the #4 in the past (I believe Jedd meant in a qualifying contest)? I wasn't sure why he said he was coming, but thought it was of interest that he said he wanted to.

He's not qualified is he? I don't think so. But that's a pretty cool story!! Exaggeration on the poundage of a bastard but whatever, he's Tommy, he can lie if he pleases :laugh

Whoa. Maybe he was misquoted about the 700 lbs of pressure :D Also, I don't think fishing a 4'x1/2" bar is anywhere near his most impressive feat...seeing as how I have a 5/8" fish-shaped bar in my kitchen :whistel

Wow. I haven't been on here in a long time. You should be getting my entry in the next day or 2. Sorry I'm late, I'm kind of a wicked procrastinator. I did get it sent out before the 20th (by a day). lol hope I'm not a pain in the ass. Sorry again.