Is Anyone From Central Illinois?

carlsipes

I realize John Beatty is from Pesotum, but is anyone else around the Peoria area? I would love to get together with some other people for a bending session. Let me know. John I plan on coming to see you for my certs(not sure how the witness thing goes so why not go to the source). The Bastard is in my sights, and hopefully I will get one or two more while I'm there. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Thanks,

Carl

I realize John Beatty is from Pesotum, but is anyone else around the Peoria area? I would love to get together with some other people for a bending session. Let me know. John I plan on coming to see you for my certs(not sure how the witness thing goes so why not go to the source). The Bastard is in my sights, and hopefully I will get one or two more while I'm there. Let me know what you guys think. :)

Thanks,

Carl

There's a lot of people in Chicago, I know it's a ways out there for you but I wasn't sure if you were aware of it or not. You don't need a witness as long as you have a video, but if John is cool with it and you can find a day to train by all means, it sounds like a good diea.

Thanks,

Carl

There's a lot of people in Chicago, I know it's a ways out there for you but I wasn't sure if you were aware of it or not. You don't need a witness as long as you have a video, but if John is cool with it and you can find a day to train by all means, it sounds like a good diea.

Thanks for the info Derek! I know some people in Chicago, so I might be able to make it work. It's kind of a pipe dream to train with John, but it I can make it happen why not go to one of the THE BEST! :bow

I was out in Peoria about a month ago buying a Truck for work, had a lot of time to kill so I drove around the downtown area .. you guys have a nice lake out there, I live all the way north east in Illinois though