2 60d Nails Banded Together

Bossie 308

Sure many of you guys done this but i havent seen any vids

Edited by Bossie308

I could see it just fine

That's a great bend, or bends depending how you look at it. I use to do alot of double bends about a year ago and from what I remember they are hard. The bars are forced to co-bend together and follow each others radious. Harder than just bending something of double strength IMO

And a very efficient way to save time :laugh Great bend Jim!

Nice bend man! I think there are some videos out there...I have one of 2 Grade 5s taped together and 1 G8 taped to 1 G5 somewhere in my monster collection of videos. Don't know why I didn't post them before. I was pretty proud of them both actually.

Edit: I can't find the videos! That's probably why I didn't post them, lol. I know someone has bent 2 G8s taped together.

Good job on that one! :rock I haven't seen any other videos of that particular bend either. I tried it once myself after reading that Elizabeth Horne did it. I lost that battle - got a micro kink and ripped chunks of skin off my hands.

Super bend! I remember trying it WAY back but if I recall correctly, I couldn't crush it quite down all the way. Felt really awkward too as I remember.

Great job.

Tim

Cool looking bend!! :rock Looked easier for you to bend than to wrap. HAHA. Very strong.

I'm sure you've already figured it out, but a neat way to progress to the 2 G5s taped together is:

-6" G5+1/8"X6" CRS

-6" G5+3/16"X6" CRS

-6" G5+3/16"X6" Square

-6" G5+timber tie

-6" G5+easy 60D

-6" G5+60D

-6" G5+6" G5 both easy ones, then work your way to the harder G5s.

I bent 3 60D's at the same time once, that was quite a challenge, but I'm sure people will exist here on the board who are able to bend 4 60D's at the same time!! :whacked:ohmy

Nevertheless a nice bend and easy enough for you indeed! :rock

3 60Ds sounds sick !! Two G8s is just insane !!! I will have to play around with the G5s like you said Ben thanks !!!

I thought I already replied to this...my post must have gotten lost :( Anyway, awesome bend. I tried it once a while ago and got nowhere :blush