Fantastic, Modified Du

bencrush

Just like I said I'd do, I cut a Mag to 4" earlier tonight and barely got it to exactly 40 degrees in the time limit. Filmed it but I may not post it since I didn't show my wraps at the end. That was a very hard bend for me!

Props again to Gary, Mike, Paul, and Fox on the awesome shorty DU bends they've been knocking out lately!

WOW Ben That is sick!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Ben your starting to get quite good at bending :D Some superb bends your knocking out lately glad its all comeing together 4 you :rock:bow:bow

Thanks fellas! My inward pushing strength is really climbing with this modified DU! I hope it helps me with my longer stock goals. I have a MOAB with a smiley face on it right now. It'll be my infinity iso bar! Gazza, when you going to hammer an official MOAB out? I guess that's putting you on the spot. But as two guys who have done a LOT of screwing around with bars (me with cheatkinking the stuff you bend by hand) I know that the MOAB doesn't feel that much (or any?) harder than a 3/8"X7" Stainless-303. Both are ferocious bars and honestly shouldn't be bent by humans.

Solid Bend!!! 4" seems to short to hold and you're killin' em. :bow

You've been killing the short DU bends lately. I really think you should consider giving the psycho a try in the future.

Thanks fellas! My inward pushing strength is really climbing with this modified DU! I hope it helps me with my longer stock goals. I have a MOAB with a smiley face on it right now. It'll be my infinity iso bar! Gazza, when you going to hammer an official MOAB out? I guess that's putting you on the spot. But as two guys who have done a LOT of screwing around with bars (me with cheatkinking the stuff you bend by hand) I know that the MOAB doesn't feel that much (or any?) harder than a 3/8"X7" Stainless-303. Both are ferocious bars and honestly shouldn't be bent by humans.

Ben

Like you i juggle my bending lengths around as the longer stuff 7inch hurts my shoulders as well and again like you the sub 4inch stuff kills the fingers but thats all part of the challenge otherwise everyone would be doing it and it would then not be as impressive :D

I have been hitting the secret weapon and grip machine 4 the last few weeks so thats took abit outa my hands but i will probably try and do a few more short bends in the next few weeks/months then i will switch it up to the middle and longer stuff i would like to get a mag koasb but the real one i want is 2 shinys together this is just a matter of the wrapping and how the bars are taped together as i feel that when im at my best i am strong enough as ive put a decent kink in a pair before.

I would like the psycho shiny in all 3 ways as i have completed these bends but not all at once but they are a massive step up from the fantastic shiny and love to freeze around the 90degree mark which doesnt help sometimes i can keep em moving othertimes its a no go very frustrating but that 1/2inch less does make a big difference 2 me as it really tries to dislocate the knuckles as i pull over the fingers :blush i know that if i get them into the crush range i will finish them every time just need to be faster and stronger on the sweep.

As 4 the MOAB and making it official most of my bends are not classed as official according to certain people and there sites so thats fine by me let them think what they want i know what i can do and what i have done i dont let that or wrapping debates get to me anymore i am just a garage dweller who likes to bend and do abit of grip from time to time :D

Well done Ben :rock

And gazza, we want to see the MOASB bent :D

maybe you said in another thread and I missed it. what is the modified DU method?

brent

Ben

Like you i juggle my bending lengths around as the longer stuff 7inch hurts my shoulders as well and again like you the sub 4inch stuff kills the fingers but thats all part of the challenge otherwise everyone would be doing it and it would then not be as impressive :D

I have been hitting the secret weapon and grip machine 4 the last few weeks so thats took abit outa my hands but i will probably try and do a few more short bends in the next few weeks/months then i will switch it up to the middle and longer stuff i would like to get a mag koasb but the real one i want is 2 shinys together this is just a matter of the wrapping and how the bars are taped together as i feel that when im at my best i am strong enough as ive put a decent kink in a pair before.

I would like the psycho shiny in all 3 ways as i have completed these bends but not all at once but they are a massive step up from the fantastic shiny and love to freeze around the 90degree mark which doesnt help sometimes i can keep em moving othertimes its a no go very frustrating but that 1/2inch less does make a big difference 2 me as it really tries to dislocate the knuckles as i pull over the fingers :blush i know that if i get them into the crush range i will finish them every time just need to be faster and stronger on the sweep.

As 4 the MOAB and making it official most of my bends are not classed as official according to certain people and there sites so thats fine by me let them think what they want i know what i can do and what i have done i dont let that or wrapping debates get to me anymore i am just a garage dweller who likes to bend and do abit of grip from time to time :D

Holy crap! That kind of strength is freaking incredible.

Wow!!!!!!!!! I don't see how you guys can do this? Can you bend a BB?!

Great job!!

Tim

Wow!!!!!!!!! I don't see how you guys can do this? Can you bend a BB?!

Great job!!

Tim

Yes.