An Insane Du For Chad Kovach

bencrush

Started my 7" training tonight, but I wanted to do this attempt strictly for Chad Kovach. Just want him to kick the crap out of the Insane when he next meets up with it. :rock

It's uploading right now. 47 degrees in 10 seconds and offcenter a good deal. I'd have to tighten that form up if I ever really wanted to bend some really hard short and longer stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9K1wBedmgM

If I don't hear about the Fantastic before the morning I'll cut a Mag to Fantastic and dispatch it modified DU too, lol. :D Just for spite.

Gosh gee Ben!!! :blush:blush:blush:blush

I'm not gonna disappoint this next Insane attempt!

You made that Insane look so damn easy! It's quite disturbing! :D

I feel weak. That was a superb bend, the fantastic is defenatly worth a shoot. It seems like it might be within your abilities right now, so you wouldn't have to train specifically for it and have it getting in the way of your 7" work.

:rock:rock:rock

:blink That was easy!

Great Bend Ben :rock You make it look easy!!! A bit of an increase in your intensity should land you the Fantastic and more :rock

Thanks guys! Ah what the hell, I'll cut a Fantastic from a Mag sometime on Thursday after my next 7" workout. I've got to send the remaining Fantastic to Chad. I have a feeling he'll train a little bit on the longer stuff and then destroy it.

Impressive bend! :rock It looks like your hands are way out in front of your body and you give the impression you somehow use your upper body to push down on the bar (kind of like you're using your body weight to somehow help...I know it doesn't work that way but it's like an optical illusion of sorts). I always enjoy watching the technique of others to help me - thanks Ben. ;)