Some Gripper Work

Paul Knight

Got some new grippers in the mail today - Thanks Matt. Wasn't suppose to be my gripper day today, but you know how that goes when you get new grippers.

I warmed up on my 150 #3, followd by some "baby reps" then I tried my new adjustable Elite set at 1/4" spring depth - I have no idea what it cal's @ - Eric and I were guessing 158 ... Matt have you cal'ed it on the setting how it was mailed it to me? I did a good strict close followed by some "baby reps" again, then choked the adjustable SE also with a 1/4" spring depth - I'm guessing around 180ish on that one. Anyways check it out

I tried a bunch of those choked closes, some successful, some not, plus various other gripper work - my hand is tired :happy don't know how well I did until I find out what the grippers cal'ed at - hopefully somewhere around what we were guessing, otherwise I had a sh$tty workout :angry::laugh:laugh thanks again for the grippers Matt (Cannon)

Nice closes!

Matt, correct me if I'm wrong on these calibrations:

BBE 1/4" mount: 159lb's

BBE 3/16" mount: 165lb's

BBSE 1/4" mount: 188lb's

Very nice gripper work Paul! :rock:rock

What aspect of grip do you suck at? It's not grippers. Strong closes! :rock

Nice Job Paul!

If I can find my notebook I prolly have at least one calibration from each of those grippers from when I made them. I'll let you know.

- Aaron

Nice Job Paul!

If I can find my notebook I prolly have at least one calibration from each of those grippers from when I made them. I'll let you know.

- Aaron

Cool! thanks Aaron! :D

Nice gripper work Paul! Good to see that. I'm sure you'll start tearing up the grippers again too.

SHOW OFF !!!!!!! Just kinding nice work Paul showing you have and over all grip !!!!!! :D