8 Inch Fbbc Spike

Bossie 308

This was a warmup before a 22 1/2" 5/8 attempt which i failed at !!!

Edited by Bossie308

Awsome! You got that one down far! I see the 8" keystone being bent soon! :rock:rock:rock

Nice bend! I still don't get how you guys can kink short stuff like that over your thigh :blush

Nice bend! I still don't get how you guys can kink short stuff like that over your thigh :blush

I still kink over my knee and feel that it is extra importaint with short bends. Guys doing short stuff over the thigh baffles me too :D

Nice work Jim! ......... how far did you get w/the 5/8 stuff?

Friggin' WOW MAN!!!!! :blink :blink :blink You make that look WAY too easy!!! I'm envious of that one for sure. Keep it up buddy, you're on a roll!! :rock

Awsome! You got that one down far! I see the 8" keystone being bent soon! :rock:rock:rock

Well, I guess the time has come. Can I assume from this comment that John has now switched from the keystones in the 80d as well? I knew he was having trouble finding the keystones and has been using the shiny griprites in the 10 inchers for a while but it didn't know it had hit the 80ds yet.

Great bend!! To get an 8 inch spike in anything is a great bend.

Keep it up.

Tim

Thanks alot guys !! I swore Jonhn gave me a 8 inch dull spike in my kit but i cant find the damn thing anywhere !!!

Matt I started off bracing 60ds over my thighs with shoprags so 8 inches is easy lol !!! Plus my injuries limits my strength training in back exercises so im weak rowing over the knee.

Paul i got the 5/8 to 60-70 degrees?? Lack of endurance i think been to busy playing around with the mustang getting ready for a photoshoot.Thats what happens when you havent had a serious workout in over a month i guess? It will definetly go down soon !!!

I did and still do the same thing with 60ds to condition. I think it helps.

Tim

I did and still do the same thing with 60ds to condition. I think it helps.

Tim

Thanks Stew !!! Tim bracing a 60d over your thigh definetly lets you appreciate the strength of one over doing it DO with thick leather pads.It unbelievable the difference isnt it ??..........

Definately! Bracing with thinner pads is a whole other challenge because you not only use different angles but you have that point to contend with.

I never post my braced bends below 8 inches because not wanting to cross the two catagories but I have experimented with alot of stuff all the way to bracing a 6 inch by 5/16 inch lawson bolt as we've been calling them. Gives your hands a good workout.

Tim

Wow. :blink:blink Thats a tough bend. Very strong display of strength. :rock