Fbbc Bastard Du

David_wigren

Had a bending session today with my brother. Didn't feel 100% so I did some DU instead with some success

Perhaps unessesary measurement in the end. But I thought it would be fun.

My brother did a bunch of stuff that was awsome. Being my brother he is bound to be a good kinker. He got a good 15-20 degree kink on a bastard and almost got the 7"x1/4 square. The crushdown stopped him with 4" between the ends. He did some brace bending too and put some damage to the 10"x3/8 G2. Not his first time bending but he's defenatly a newbie. If he sticks with it he is going to get far with this stuff.

Thank you!

A new Wigren bender?!?!?! Oh NOOO!!!! Another person to make the rest of us look bad with his PSYCHO kink!!!! Haha great bend David!!! Wayyyy too easy dude!!!

Dang, David, you kinked that sucker like it was a giant piece of coat hanger :blink Good for your bro, too. Sounds like he takes after you, kinkwise, eh? :D

Another DU monster in the making - great job! :rock

start cutting them down David! way to easy for you, great job! :rock:rock

HOLY HELL DAVID!!! :blink Start cutting 'em down man. You didn't just bend it, you didn't just kill it or mutilate it, you VAPORIZED that Bastard. You almost finished it off in 10 seconds completely DU :whacked Your most certainly good for something and inch or 2 shorter ;)

Holy !!!!!!!!!! That's just insane :rock

Great Bastard Bend David :rock:rock You certainly have a lot more in you :rock

Great DU bending David! Looks like you've perfected the modified DU technique. Wish I could've done that it that way too! Just never fit my body.

Thanks for all the support. I experimented a bit with the DO/DU style and it is way more powerful than the original style. I'll attempt a big and huge bastard to see what happens.

Ben I know that if you would've done it this way you would destroy some sick steel.

I find it funny that my brother has exactly the same bending strengths and weakneses. He kinks the 7" square with little effort but has problems with a 6" G8. Although the G8 is a triangle head bolt so it's not easy.

More to come in the near future, thank you

Thanks for all the support. I experimented a bit with the DO/DU style and it is way more powerful than the original style. I'll attempt a big and huge bastard to see what happens.

Ben I know that if you would've done it this way you would destroy some sick steel.

I find it funny that my brother has exactly the same bending strengths and weakneses. He kinks the 7" square with little effort but has problems with a 6" G8. Although the G8 is a triangle head bolt so it's not easy.

doubt you'll have any problems w/the big and huge ;) are those the brutal bastards? or the reg. bastards?

doubt you'll have any problems w/the big and huge ;) are those the brutal bastards? or the reg. bastards?

I hope so. It was a regular bastard. I don't have any brutal bastards left at 7" :(