Im Itugs

sifugus

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF THOSE ITUGS, IM CLOSE TO CLOSING #7,ITS SUPPOSED TO HELP U CLOSE THE #3 BUTT IM STILL HAVING TROBLE CLOSING #3 CAN SOME 1 HELP ME, IM NOT REALLY A STRONG MAN HERE JUST TRYING TO GET SOME STRENGTH BACK AFTER HAVING 4 STROKES AND HEART PROBLEMS.....

I am not a fan of the TUGS. I traded the ones that i had to another board member and I think he passed them on as well. Some guys love em, but I just could not get into them. I have a lot of IM stuff and have onlt bought two clunkers. The TUGS and the hangripper helper or whatever its called for me were garbage. The TUGS make a cute paper weight I quess because I had no results from uing them. LOL

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK OF THOSE ITUGS, IM CLOSE TO CLOSING #7,ITS SUPPOSED TO HELP U CLOSE THE #3 BUTT IM STILL HAVING TROBLE CLOSING #3 CAN SOME 1 HELP ME, IM NOT REALLY A STRONG MAN HERE JUST TRYING TO GET SOME STRENGTH BACK AFTER HAVING 4 STROKES AND HEART PROBLEMS.....

nothing :ohmy

With my pinky and ring fingers only, I can't close the #6 TUG. However, I'll rep any #3 you can throw at me.

I made a lot of progress on the TUGS, but I haven't noticed an increase on grippers since using them.

As with everything else, getting stronger on them will help in the long run.

i hated the tugs at first, but now cant see myself training without them

Contact Mlstrass about his RP Trainer. I have one and it's great. I haven't read any post from someone who bought one who doesn't like it. Think of it as taking the place of about 30-40 IM tugs. Do a search on The Gripboard and you'll see what I mean.