G8 6" Bend

rniel

G8 6" NEW PR!! bent in somewhere around 2 min. The crushdown was great. I bent it offcenter to a tad less than 1.75" so there was no trouble with the crushdown. Found a new technique to use on crushdown that worked good. For the last bit of the crushdown I take the outer pads off then I hold it in my hands like a captains of crush gripper then squeeze it hard as I crushdown the other side with my opposite hand. I had about 2 months where I didn't progress and went backwards, but now I'm feeling good again.

Edited by rniel

Great bend. I can't view it right now cuz I'm at work. But it sounds like you crush it down in the same manner as me. Really helps the final crushdown

The crush on those is tough! Good job Ryan! On to the 1/4" Sq. ;)

Great Job man!!!

The grade 8 is definitly a tough bend!

You'll be bending the Red in no time :)

Great bend. I can't view it right now cuz I'm at work. But it sounds like you crush it down in the same manner as me. Really helps the final crushdown

I saw someone else's video where they were doing the crushdown that way and tried to copy it. I think it really helped me.

Congrats! I can't see the video right now either because of my lousy Internet connection, but great job.

Nice bend Ryan!! :rock :rock :rock That G8 is some serious stuff my friend! Very tough bolt! I see the bastard/red going down real soon. Keep it up, you're doing great! :cool

Great job!! The G8 is a great bend.

Tim