Got brick?

Gripper42004

How does everyone feel about the brick lift? I just started them & i really like them.I'm doing a total 7 bricks on top of the one you hold (8). I would think that there are people that could do 2 or 3 times that amount,like John Brookfield & Dennis Rogers  maybe more......

There is a picture of John Brookfield doing the brick lift on his grip tip of the month at IronMind.You hold the bottom brick kinda like a gripper.

I haven't tried that one yet...Brookfield has to be the best at coming up with different ideas.  I tried the other brick exercise mentioned in the tips on the ironmind website this summer.  It's quite a challenge and fun to row a row of bricks by squeezing them together...I think I got up to 8.  Somewhere out on the internet I remember seeing people doing rows with a massive amount of bricks.

Jon@han

"If you do regular exercises you will develop a regular grip.  If you want a unique type of grip strength, you will need to perform unique exercises for your grip."  

-John Brookfield, from the Mastery of Hand Strength.

"In the grip game, you must be innovative."

also by John Brookfield from the MoHS