Bending P/r

big nasty

We went out to the garage to play and my daughter Kylie went threw some steel I have her bending 3/16 H/R AND C/R and I/M stuff to she mowed threw about 6 peice's and I asked her if she wanted to try a 4 1/2'' I/M green she missed it last time. But not this time she hammered it in under 40 SECOND'S I had also made her some crush pad's she toke it down to 1'' VERY PROUD DAD !!!!!! :D

We went out to the garage to play and my daughter Kylie went threw some steel I have her bending 3/16 H/R AND C/R and I/M stuff to she mowed threw about 6 peice's and I asked her if she wanted to try a 4 1/2'' I/M green she missed it last time. But not this time she hammered it in under 40 SECOND'S I had also made her some crush pad's she toke it down to 1'' VERY PROUD DAD !!!!!! :D

That's AWESOME :rock I still like the story you were telling me about her carrying the dogfood when you guys go to the store.

That's AWESOME :rock I still like the story you were telling me about her carrying the dogfood when you guys go to the store.

Thank's Josh she won another regional armwrestling tournament in May I can't keep up HAHAHA !!!!! :D

Haha, SWEET!!!

Thank's Josh she won another regional armwrestling tournament in May I can't keep up HAHAHA !!!!! :D

That's great! Didn't she go against the older girls this time?

That's awesome!!! Way to go Kylie!!!! :cool:rock :rock :rock

:blink:blink Wow! - chip off the Ol'block huh? :laugh Great work Kylie! :bow

Chip off the old BRICK! That's an awesome bend! Tell her I said great job man!

Awesome! Love that kind of stuff!

That's great! Didn't she go against the older girls this time?

Yea Josh she won the 10 to 12 girl's and she is still 10 she turn's 11 in September. I need to find something between the 3/16 and the 1/4 ant idea's that 4 1/2'' is about as short as I want her to go for now like to get her back to 6'' stuff.

Congrats to you Daughter. I think you should try some 3/16" Drill Rod. I'm sure she will get it at 6". Then maybe some 3/16" hex? 7/32" Drill Rod at 7"? Do you have her doing any Isos? Very interesting to see such a young girl bending. :)

Tell your daughter GREAT JOB!

That's neat she's involved in bending

and arm wrestling.

Stay Strong Kylie!!!

Mighty Joe

Congrats to you Daughter. I think you should try some 3/16" Drill Rod. I'm sure she will get it at 6". Then maybe some 3/16" hex? 7/32" Drill Rod at 7"? Do you have her doing any Isos? Very interesting to see such a young girl bending. :)

Thank's everybody for supporting her she is excited that I put her bend on the board she get a real charge out of it. And thank's Justice for the suggestion's I try some drill rod I forget some time the progression is just like our's. And she just started doing crush down only's she only bend's about once every 2 week's. I let her bend when she want's to I don't push her at all. :D

haha they have armwreslting for 10-12 year old girls that awesome

They have 4 and under class my son toke 3rd in the 5 to 6 year old's this year. :D

3/16" Drill Rod (O-1) is a good suggestion and then I'd get some 3/16" Stainless-304.

Thats amazing Jason!

Tell her I said great job!

Oh yeah I wanna see a video of her vs Ben on the armwrestling table! :D

Thanks for the GREAT compliments! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Kylie :rock

Kylie wanted to thank you her self so that post is all her thank's agian guy's :D

Great job! :rock This world needs more female benders (I can only think of 2 others). I don't know if you can get it there but in my area they have 5mm CRS which is a little above 3/16" - that's what I started with.

Big congrats! That's some awesome bending!

Tim

Your daughter is STRONG!!! :rock Congrats Kylie!!!

O forgot to mention that was done in single wrap's I had planned on putting in double wrap's to see what she can do. She did kind of complian that her hand's were hurting a little I forgot I still had her in smaller wrap's bad dad !!!! :D