My First Time Bending

Pancake Sprawl

so i figured i'd try out bending since i practically love everything about grip training and have never tried it out, all of the bends were done with a hand towel and no chalk, i don't know any place to get leather wraps or chalk. i don't know if this is good bends, i don't know what kind of material these are but i know those rusty ones were pretty hard, so was the biggest piece but i don't know what it was.

but please, i would like some feedback on what i should be looking for because this was my only time i've ever tried bending. like what i should start with or whatever, all these items i found around my house lol

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/121648525..._906_374461.jpg

edit: nevermind, i'm reading lloyd's thread about being new to bending so i'm getting some ideas.

Edited by Pancake Sprawl

Nice start and welcome to the addiction! Looks like solid stuff you started with.

Tim

Awesome start you have there!! :rock I feel ya on the leather wraps, I too started on a dish towel for wraps. But, please, asap, try to get some leather wraps! You can find em' at Tandy Leather's website; the "suede trim piece" is what you want. It measures 8 x 12. I don't want you to have a hole in your hand when you've just discovered the joys of bending!! :D Keep it up man, you're doing great!!

off to a good start! :mosher