I got my beefbuilder advanced in the mail

Guest Christian

Guest Christian

From what I've read in calibration results, the BBA is supposed to be harder than the #1.  I received mine in the mail on friday in hopes to reignite my gripper training and I repped it 10 times right out of the package.  I expected it to be between the #1 and #2 for difficulty, but even my #1 is a good deal more difficult.

What gives? Did I misinterpret something?  The BBA is of no use to me. It seems $26.49 down the hole, unless I can sell it.

It seems nowaday that the BB grippers arent neccesarly harder than the IM ones.

My BB Master is easier than both my #2s. However, my BB Elite is harder than my #3. The BB Super Elite seems harder than my #4 but I am not sure. The BB World Class seems pretty much impossble  ???

Guest Christian

I needed that midpoint so I could reasses my goals.  I guess I just need to refocus my priorities again and train my grip more religiously.

Anyone need a BBA? :)

Can you do reps with the #1 easily? In that case just warmup and squeeze the #### out of your #2 for a set every day and you will probably see some good progress.

It could also be good if you before attacking the #2 do some low reps with the #1 to still have the feel. Lets say maybe 3-4 sets of 3 reps.

Guest Christian

I can do 6 reps right handed without a struggle on the #1 and 1 with my left.  It's become quite difficult to set my left hand, so I can't quite catch up.

I will try the 3-4 sets of 3 then a heavy single with the #2. I was down under a half-inch before but I bet I have lost some of that.

Guest Christian

I'm gonna try to exchange this for a BeefBuilder Master in hopes that it will fall into the proper range.  I hope they will exchange it since it's virtually brand new.

Put the Elite in the vise today to see how it looks fully closed.  The handles and much more offset than the COC's.  So much so on mine that the handles actually passed each other and touched about 1/8" on the outside.  That otta make a left hand close pretty awkward w/that one.

Guest Christian

They're exchanging it for me. I'm guessing the master will be harder than the #1, in the least. If it is harder than the #2 or not, it will still be of use to me.

:thumbsup: