Attempt At Pauls Steel

TKtheGreek

I went after the steel that Paul sent me today. I believe it was 23/64 crs.

I didnt think i was gonna get it so i jsut video tapped on my own but the 7 inch piece went down liek butter after i pretty tough kink. Really sloppy camera unfortunatly but i think u can see everything. Then i got way overconfident and cut the second piece down to 6 inches, i got like a 10-15 degree wobble but coulndt kink the damn thing, i knew i shoulda just tried for 6.5 inch. Vids are uploading ill post when they finish

Great bend, that looks like tough steel! .359" CRS is always tough stock. Any idea where that calibrated for the 7" piece?

Awesome bend with that tough steel :rock

Thanks guys, im not sure where it cals but Paul said that he had 11/32 that cal'd at like 595 if i remeber him correctly, so hopefully this cal's above 600. I wouldnt be surprised if it caled around like 570 though it felt like an edgin on the kink then got way easier

You gotta love Rush haha

Edited by TKtheGreek

Thanks guys, im not sure where it cals but Paul said that he had 11/32 that cal'd at like 595 if i remeber him correctly, so hopefully this cal's above 600. I wouldnt be surprised if it caled around like 570 though it felt like an edgin on the kink then got way easier

You gotta love Rush haha

Thanks man. It looked like a beast on the kink! You've also got a lot of strength, so maybe it just felt like it melted but it didn't actually. :)

Nice!!! Another one bites the dust!! :rock Looked stiff on the kink, kinda like the brutal hex. Good job!!

Great bend man! 23/64, that's about as close as you can get to 3/8.

Tried any koabs lately? If you do now you should be able to make some damage, as long as it's not a hard koab.

:rock:rock:rock

That bar should be around 595 like you mentioned Teddy which is just enough to move you up the list (when I said the 11/32 was 595, I was meaning the 23/64 :rolleyes ) - we still need to calibrate one from that batch to make sure, but I'm pretty sure it will hit in that neighborhood. The kink is harder than an edgin, but the crush is a little easier - great bend Teddy! you have more in you - pretty sure you could do a 6.5 the way you hammered the 7" :blink:rock

Should bump you from 17th to 7th :rock

thanks everyone cant wait for it to get cal'd. Have you tried any of it yet Paul?

Yeah, did a piece prolly a month or two ago - same scenario: stout kink, smooth crush :)

P.S. - you could actually have call this post - attempt at Mike's steel - he turned me on to it, or really it should be called - smashing of Mike's steel! :laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Well done :rock

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Teddy, I tried to watch your video again and couldn't because it had been taken down. Any reason man? I just wanted to see your form again and couldn't remember how quickly you demolished it.

Hey Teddy, I tried to watch your video again and couldn't because it had been taken down. Any reason man? I just wanted to see your form again and couldn't remember how quickly you demolished it.

Ugh, this happened to my older youtube account too, but after I’ve had videos up for a while these weird gay people keep messaging me so I just delete my account. Ill repost tonight.

Ugh, this happened to my older youtube account too, but after I’ve had videos up for a while these weird gay people keep messaging me so I just delete my account. Ill repost tonight.

Whew, I'm glad I wasn't the only one getting those :laugh

sorry.. ill stop.

Haha I use to get them to. But not anymore. Just reply a short message of you not being interested. If they don't stop, block them.

The first one was really creepy. Wich I just ignored, thought he'd catch on. But when he started started describing what he wanted to do, it got to far. Another guy offered to fly me over to USA and pay for everything. No thanks, I've always wanted to go to america but I don't want to end up in a hole in the ground being told to put lotion on my skin.

Haha I use to get them to. But not anymore. Just reply a short message of you not being interested. If they don't stop, block them.

The first one was really creepy. Wich I just ignored, thought he'd catch on. But when he started started describing what he wanted to do, it got to far. Another guy offered to fly me over to USA and pay for everything. No thanks, I've always wanted to go to america but I don't want to end up in a hole in the ground being told to put lotion on my skin.

I cannot stop laughing at that David!!!! I've never gotten any like that, you have some... adoring fans.

Moral of the story? All things have unforseen consequences. Apparently, posting vids of you bending stuff comes with at least 1 undesirable consequence.

nice again! - what soundtrack is playing? sounds cool

I've had to block a few too :laugh ............ something about sweaty men and cold steel :laugh:laugh

Edited by Paul Knight