Chris Rice

barbe705

I just got home from a 2 week vacation - when I left I still had some room in my messenger - I had 1 new message when I got home but it now says I'm 196% full - so it looks like I'll spend some time deleting stuff today. I still don't have a clue what happened!! Did we change the size limits or something? Anyhow Brent - I'll get it sorted out - sorry.

I just assumed that it was because you were so popular.

Brent

Chris, if you had GripBoard Contributor Membership and it lapsed whilst you were on holiday, your storage level will have reverted back to standard. :)

Chris, if you had GripBoard Contributor Membership and it lapsed whilst you were on holiday, your storage level will have reverted back to standard. :)

It did lapse while I was gone - so that explains it - well that's easy enough to fix. But I just deleted about 500 old messages and got it down anyway - but thanks for the explanation - I'm not quite back in my body yet from all the traveling. :D

500 messages? you are popular!

brent

I still have a lot left - I don't think I ever deleted any since I started :blush