Huge Triangle Edgin Kicked My Ass

CaptainCrush

I just got done playing around with a 6 inch Triangle Edgin a few minutes ago. I never tried to bend one before except for the 7 inch which I couldn't even kink.

Well I wrapped it up half ass'd and went for it. After the second hit the damn wrap slid around and WHAM! Punched myself in the jaw hard enough that I seen stars and kinda blacked out for a second. I'm telling you what that was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life and I didn't even know it was coming :D

Anyways I'm totally done bending today and now I have a headache from hell and a very sore jaw, along with a non-finished Huge Edgin... I should have just stayed in bed today :laugh

Big Edgin that punched me!

Well it was moving :D

Next time make it pay for that cheap shot!!!

Brendan

Yeah it was moving :D

I'll definitly be able to get this beast to 90 degrees but then I'm sure it will just turn into another piece of steel that I'll do isos on :(

Well the kink felt more like a grand brutal Hex, a decent bit harder than the huge hex. But I'll let you know how the bend to 90 feels compared to the hex tomorrow when I wrap it up again. I wish I could of kept at it all in one session :D

Thats a fun bolt for sure. I've taken my share of widowmakers to the chin as well with the bending. Usually it just fires me up more once the stars clear out. Good stuff man. :rock:rock

- Aaron

haha thanks Aaron!

Tomorrow morning I'll have another go at it.

That blow definitly woke me up :D

btw how are the crushdowns on the big G5's?? As hard or harder than a huge shiny?

haha thanks Aaron!

btw how are the crushdowns on the big G5's?? As hard or harder than a huge shiny?

i found the crushdown on te 7 inch triangle edgin = huge shiny never gotten a 6 inch edgin into crushdown range though i assume its a bitch, especially around 90 degrees or so

I've punched myself in the face a few times - It really pisses me off! ..................... maybe it helps? :rolleyes maybe we should have someone slap us in the face right before our bend :laugh:laugh

haha thanks Aaron!

They are fun. Depend on the length and the marking, but pretty much any but the weakest markings should be tougher than a huge shiny at 6". Shorter ones are finger breakers IMO.

- Aaron

I've punched myself in the face a few times - It really pisses me off! ..................... maybe it helps? :rolleyes maybe we should have someone slap us in the face right before our bend :laugh:laugh

:laugh

What if we are getting ready to bend, set the bar and wrapping down and just wail on ourselves in the face! :tongue:tongue

That would be a worthy video!!!

Great job on the kink Chad! I know you're going to bend one of these pretty soon. Triangle is the one that I bent first, and the Diamond brand was the other one. Those Diamonds will be the gateway to monster bends for you I predict.

Great job on the kink Chad! I know you're going to bend one of these pretty soon. Triangle is the one that I bent first, and the Diamond brand was the other one. Those Diamonds will be the gateway to monster bends for you I predict.

Thanks Ben!

I was just back out in the garage and gave it another try again but it didn't budge but I didn't give it everything I had either. My wrists are very sore today, probably from kinking it yesterday. I think I'm just gonna take a break till my crushdown pads get here then I can start focusing on my crush. So far all the goals I wanna do before the end of the year I can get to 90 degrees no problem anyways.

I know I'll be back out in the garage tomorrow wrapping another 6 inch Edgin going for a kink PR :D