5"x 3/8" G2

Paul Knight

Here is a 5" x 3/8" Grade 2 bolt bend - Its a "Zimmer" bolt from Eric which I think he got the bolts from Mike. Anyways, they are real soft, so the bolt appears ten times harder than it really is :rolleyes It looks real cool when its finished though (fun bend) - it looks almost impossible! :laugh

Chad, I had some "Venom" energy drink (cheap crap) and "Chips A'hoy" cookies (chewy kind) before this bend - I bet the C & H would have been ever better :laugh:laugh check out what the bolt says! :yikes

P.S. I was sorta trying to wisper cause the wifey wuz sleepin :rolleyes

u made that look disgustingly easy :p cool looking thick bolt . great bend

Haha "G2 bitch" that was a fat bolt and way to easy for you

dude this is great!!! :D

I never thought I'd have so much fun watching and commenting about grown men "AND DEREK" bend steel, and see what pre-bending junkfood and drinks are consumed beforehand. :laugh

And G2 BITCH just topped it off!!! haha

Great bend man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venom and Chip's Ahoy are on today's shopping list!

Gonna need whatever I can get for the Insane Bastard bend tonight!

Dude that thing looks nuts and here I thought my 5/16" x 5" g2 looked pretty nasty, I can't imagine that sucker in person.

I realize this is not your hardest bend by a long shot but to most average people, and even us in the know at times, in an aesthetic manner that bolt looks far more intimidating. This reminds me, one friend at work immediately was thinking of ideas to make money setting up a booth at the local flea market on the weekends after I showed him a 5/16" g2 bolt bend. I do look pretty unassuming most of the time and he said we could challenge people $10 a piece that I was stronger than anyone that wanted to step up. It is an interesting prospect I must say, although with my luck some freak like you Paul is gonna show up and stomp me.

Chad - you hung-over today buddy? :upsidedwn - I noticed on Ben's thread that you said you were slammin them last night - you one of those guys who can drink til theres no tomorrow, then wake up at 6 in the morn all happy skippy go lucky? :rolleyes Not me :laugh:laugh

I feel like a million bucks today!!! :D

I actually don't even remember typing anything last night, I had been drinking beer for hours just waiting for ben's fantastic video to appear.

I'm also gonna start doing my coffee loading phase in bout half hour....I should be ready to bend by 8 tonight! :laugh:laugh

I actually don't even remember typing anything last night, I had been drinking beer for hours just waiting for ben's fantastic video to appear.

I'm also gonna start doing my coffee loading phase in bout half hour....I should be ready to bend by 8 tonight! :laugh:laugh

your starting the coffee now in preperation for 8 tonight?!?!?!?!?! :whacked

Even if it was an easy bend for you, it still looks damn impressive being so short and fat. That's the first of that bolt I've seen on here. ;)

your starting the coffee now in preperation for 8 tonight?!?!?!?!?! :whacked

I'm gonna need every once of help I can get haha

I think Ben drank 15 or so cups to get ready for his grand shiny cert :blink

Here is a 5" x 3/8" Grade 2 bolt bend - Its a "Zimmer" bolt from Eric which I think he got the bolts from Mike. Anyways, they are real soft, so the bolt appears ten times harder than it really is :rolleyes It looks real cool when its finished though (fun bend) - it looks almost impossible! :laugh

Chad, I had some "Venom" energy drink (cheap crap) and "Chips A'hoy" cookies (chewy kind) before this bend - I bet the C & H would have been ever better :laugh:laugh check out what the bolt says! :yikes

P.S. I was sorta trying to wisper cause the wifey wuz sleepin :rolleyes

Pff the chewey kind, mamas boy.

Nice bend Paul

You destroyed it Paul that was awesome looked very easy for you!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

I think Ben drank 15 or so cups to get ready for his grand shiny cert :blink

Yes! And took a few No-Doz on top of it just in case. :D

Great bend Paul! That's a nasty SOB! :cool

Pff the chewey kind, mamas boy.

Nice bend Paul

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Yes! And took a few No-Doz on top of it just in case.

:blink so thats your secret! :laugh

Dude that thing looks nuts and here I thought my 5/16" x 5" g2 looked pretty nasty, I can't imagine that sucker in person.

I realize this is not your hardest bend by a long shot but to most average people, and even us in the know at times, in an aesthetic manner that bolt looks far more intimidating. This reminds me, one friend at work immediately was thinking of ideas to make money setting up a booth at the local flea market on the weekends after I showed him a 5/16" g2 bolt bend. I do look pretty unassuming most of the time and he said we could challenge people $10 a piece that I was stronger than anyone that wanted to step up. It is an interesting prospect I must say, although with my luck some freak like you Paul is gonna show up and stomp me.

Great idea Tim! something to pay for all the steel thats being bent. :laugh:laugh

Great bend Paul!!!

It seems like ever time you bend something you

set another PR.

Freakish Strength!!!

BTW, are you going to compete in the Europa Arm Wrestling

tournament August 16 at the Dallas Convention Center?

If so, let's get together and polish your technique. I think you

could do extremely well in your class.

Stay Strong!!!

Mighty Joe

Paul,

Once again, a stellar bend my friend! I can't immagine that thing at that length.

Tim

Awesome bend Paul :rock:rock You made it look easy, BUT I know better!!!! Congrats!!!!!