John Brzenk Is Still The King

fightertrainer

I read at NW messages board JB won against Dima K. 5-1. I actually worry here a bit because Dima K. seemed to be very good at it. Yet, The King came thru and won again. Even with "not-quite-healthy wrist" ...wow

Just bumping this for all the doubters :D

:rock

It was 4-2, with the last being a foul on kochiev.

yes it was 4-2. I read the line right above it and mistyped, my bad.

I read at NW messages board JB won against Dima K. 5-1. I actually worry here a bit because Dima K. seemed to be very good at it. Yet, The King came thru and won again. Even with "not-quite-healthy wrist" ...wow

Cool! Thanks for those results!

Kochiev is a Left handed....

This is true...

I don't know if Kochiev is a rightie or a leftie, but there are videos of him dominating (or at least beating) world champions like Taras, who's no joke.

Congrats to John though for getting back into his game.

I would like to see Dima go lefty against both Travis and Denis. Reportedly, Dima also crushed Andre Pushkar left-handed and Pushkar was the number two lefty after Travis a little while ago.

Kochiev is a Left handed....

It doesn't matter if he's left or right handed. The Challenge was Right handed, they both knew that and John came out on top once again.

It doesn't matter if he's left or right handed. The Challenge was Right handed, they both knew that and John came out on top once again.

A true right hand puller is always in favour of a Left hand Puller... you saw travis vs Devon ? Travis said "yeah he is a Right hand..."

you see, it would be a hell of surprise if a left handed puller under 100kg beats John Brzenk right hand.

A true right hand puller is always in favour of a Left hand Puller... you saw travis vs Devon ? Travis said "yeah he is a Right hand..."

you see, it would be a hell of surprise if a left handed puller under 100kg beats John Brzenk right hand.

Sure, but why sign up to pull the greatest AW of all time, who happens to be RH, if you're not RH??

is John pulling the unified nats because that should be interesting if everone shows that should

I assume so since it is right outside his back door. But, my question is, will Richard Lupkes be there?

is John pulling the unified nats because that should be interesting if everone shows that should

I assume so since it is right outside his back door. But, my question is, will Richard Lupkes be there?

the reason i ask is because i heard he was having hand or wrist problems which made me wonder if he would pull twice in a short time

Sure, but why sign up to pull the greatest AW of all time, who happens to be RH, if you're not RH??

This is a pro league. YOu get paid to pull I think no matter what LH, RH you 're so why not

Just curious what was Brzenk's weight anyone know prop's to the KING !!!! :D

:O seeing arms like that makes me wanna work out as hell! :p